website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2017

rybak

2 minutes ago, dezbee2008 said:

If nothing else of interest arises (apart from Bulgaria, which even that I'm not expecting much) I think it looks like I'll be heavily backing Iceland this year.

Since I know that you often prefer the alternative sound, what is your opinion about our entry? :)

44 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Since I know that you often prefer the alternative sound, what is your opinion about our entry? :)

While it is true I often divert from the ever popular superfan opinions of the songs chosen, I think I will have to listen to your country's entry a few times before I can firmly decide to love it or not, but actually so far it's one of the better ones. Unfortunately I only have the live version, which makes it hard for me to form an opinion, but once I do get it, I'll let you know.

WTF is a San Marino? At this point it should be called 'San Monetta'

Seriously, I'm shook. By her, not the song. At least there's an American on board, but it's not saying much,

Also, @Werloc I hate to break this to you, but having seen tops from others on the internet, looks like your country will be #43 for like 90% of the time, so it's just a heads up.

6 minutes ago, dezbee2008 said:

Also, @Werloc I hate to break this to you, but having seen tops from others on the internet, looks like your country will be #43 for like 90% of the time, so it's just a heads up.

Oh trust me, I know that already :d It's a bit unfortunate, cause she's one of the best for me this year and it's difficult to understand the Eurovision fans on what do they base those low ranks every year. Like, for example, last year, San-Marino was obviously horrible, unlike Fusedmarc, that has the vocals, the instrumental and a performance filled with good vibes & energy. My only hope is now a very good live show, but I wouldn't really care about the results, cause they wouldn't change my opinion about this song.