website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2017

rybak

57 minutes ago, rybak said:

His song from 2005 was better than this one :lol: How messy will be this contest...

I totally agree. I really hope that Elina Born or Koith & Laura can win in Estonia, and Mariette or Robin in Sweden.

Spain maybe withdraw from competition in Sunday.  

7 minut temu, NikolaB napisał:

I totally agree. I really hope that Elina Born or Koith & Laura can win in Estonia, and Mariette or Robin in Sweden.

Spain maybe withdraw from competition in Sunday.  

It would be better to let Mirela to compete instead withdrawing.

#TeamVerona to win in Estonia! :hearts:

So Latvia, Moldova, Denmark, and Ukraine are choosing this weekend and Austria this week. I haven't heard Slovenia's song yet and I'll be spending Sunday and Monday catching up to it all. I'm still holding on to hope that I will find something that I would even remotely like since the selections so far have been, to my ears, abysmal at best

10 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

The moldavian song... please, anyone kill me now:facepalm:

It's brilliant!! There's so many ballads (my country included) this year and Moldova is something a bit different! The live performance really lifts it too, really slick dancing!

I could actually cheer for the Ukrainian song, if the lead singer could sing. Not a bad song.

About the Moldovian song, I agree with Gianlu33.

Anja was in my top 3, but not my favourite. With the field so far, it's fighting with France for the top spot.