website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2017

rybak

4 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

Here a preview of all songs of the Melodi Grand Prix :DEN The songs are amazing :hearts:

http://www.dr.dk/event/melodigrandprix/nyheder/lyt-hoer-alle-sangene-til-melodi-grand-prix-2017-0

My first hearthrough (of the 30 seconds) made me think no final for us (well, at least if I was to decide), but now that I listened through them in their entirety, I feel better. A couple of decent songs, but sadly I doubt they will end up winning.

Sadly the artist with my favorite song is so annoyingly gimmicky.

Edited by Agger

Geez, so many ballads this early. This year better have some variety or else it's 2015 all over again

I mean, that's what happens with winning songs usually, countries tend to follow it, and the eventual winner is the one who steers in the opposite direction.

Still, I have to say my favorite out of the 3 newly chosen ones is Hungary. Poland's song is a mess for me, but Malta is good. Italy is still my favorite.

6 minut temu, dezbee2008 napisał:

Geez, so many ballads this early. This year better have some variety or else it's 2015 all over again

I mean, that's what happens with winning songs usually, countries tend to follow it, and the eventual winner is the one who steers in the opposite direction.

Still, I have to say my favorite out of the 3 newly chosen ones is Hungary. Poland's song is a mess for me, but Malta is good. Italy is still my favorite.

Yes, too many ballads and this year slogan is celebrate diversity :facepalm:

I can't believe. Slovenian jury is AWFUL. This song is just boring and old fashioned ballad. Heart of Gold was zillion times better choice. Even Raiven's Zažarim. OK Slovenia, be happy if tou take more that 10 points in semi finale. 

BTW Omar represented Slovenia in Kiev 2005 too, and fail too lol 

1 minutę temu, NikolaB napisał:

I can't believe. Slovenian jury is AWFUL. This song is just boring and old fashioned ballad. Heart of Gold was zillion times better choice. Even Raiven's Zažarim. OK Slovenia, be happy if tou take more that 10 points in semi finale. 

BTW Omar represented Slovenia in Kiev 2005 too, and fail too lol 

His song from 2005 was better than this one :lol: How messy will be this contest...