website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2017

rybak

I watched the British Prelims called Eurovision: You Decide. All choices but one were shit. The best one, which was still 'meh', did not win. The judges were irritating. The Guardian's commentary was funny enough for me to not want to kill myself during it. They filled in the voting time by re-airing Love Love Peace Peace for some reason, and also showing a five minute video asking 'Why is Australia in Eurovision?' despite the answer just being SBS is in the EBU. Overall, not optimistic about our chances, especially when taking to account the political climate, lol.

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

18 minut temu, NikolaB napisał:

:BLR  This is really great, and for the very first time they will sing on Belarusian. BTW Finish song is so boring and depressive 

Hopefully they will not change language of song as Albania will do it once again.

It was my favourite from Finland

• 2 weeks later...

Unveliable what just happend in the spanish selection gala, there was a tie at points between the public's favorite and the jury's favorites; the jury has to broke the tie so they decided their favorite, Manel, was the winner.

The audience in the studio just go crazy booing and there are reports that they have assaulted and attacked one of the jurys in his way out :facepalm: