website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Which are the most popular names in your country?

DaniSRB

1 minute ago, LDOG said:

Most common names picked last year

Male:

Reveal hidden contents

Santiago

Mateo

Juan

Matías

Nicolás

Benjamín

Pedro

Tomás

Thiago

Santino

Female:

Hide contents

Sofía

María

Lucía

Martina

Catalina

Elena

Emilia

Valentina

Paula

Zoe

Most common surnames:

Hide contents

Gonzalez

Rodriguez

Lopez

Fernandez

Garcia

Perez

Martinez

Gomez

Diaz

Sanchez

wow no Leo :d

19 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

national minorities here keep their tradition (captain of our u18 or u19 football team is Dominik :D)

of course if marriages are mixed people agree i guess :d

Yes, I see. :d thats fine :)

btw I found a video with a school in Kovačica where kids learn slovak language :yikes:

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

i thought that was normal :d

well, I thought that slovak is definitely not english, french or german to be a teaching foreign language abroad :d

but cool, today, I learned so much about our countrymens living in Serbia. Thanks :)

Just now, hckosice said:

well, I thought that slovak is definitely not english, french or german to be a teaching foreign language abroad :d

but cool, today, I learned so much about our countrymens living in Serbia. Thanks :)

well it's for Slovakian kids....they have right to study national languge and literature 

for example, when i was primary school and we had competitions in different subjects (like history, geography), national minorities would get test in mother tongue  if they ask

Slovak is not choosen subject in schools (like English, French) for all kids.....but in university in Belgrade and Novi Sad you can study Slovak :d

9 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

well it's for Slovakian kids....they have right to study national languge and literature 

for example, when i was primary school and we had competitions in different subjects (like history, geography), national minorities would get test in mother tongue  if they ask

Slovak is not choosen subject in schools (like English, French) for all kids.....but in university in Belgrade and Novi Sad you can study Slovak :d

That sounds great, good system :) and still I´m really pleasantly surprised by the possibilities to study Slovak also in your universities :)

thanks for the info Bee :d:yes

8 minutes ago, hckosice said:

That sounds great, good system :) and still I´m really pleasantly surprised by the possibilities to study Slovak also in your universities :)

thanks for the info Bee :d:yes

these are subjects at Novi Sad University http://www.ff.uns.ac.rs/studijski_programi/2015/OAS/Slovacki OAS 2015.pdf

but you will need google translate :d