website statistics

Summer Youth Olympic Games 2018

Gianlu33

25 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

I believe one of the other sports is Athletics, right? What's the third? 

Nope. Sri Lanka has a traidition in athletics (two silvers won, which is the same as India at the Summer Olympics)

The other two sports are basketball and archery.

According to the Techno 293+ site Belarus qualified in the girls' events through the reallocation of the tripartite quota. However, looking at the qualification document it doesn't make sense unless many nations declined the quota. I wonder if they meant Belgium, who was to be the next in line instead...

Do people confuse the two nations like Slovakia and Slovenia?

26 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

According to the Techno 293+ site Belarus qualified in the girls' events through the reallocation of the tripartite quota. However, looking at the qualification document it doesn't make sense unless many nations declined the quota. I wonder if they meant Belgium, who was to be the next in line instead...

Do people confuse the two nations like Slovakia and Slovenia?

Probably, because the results have Belgium as BEL lol (which are also the first three letters of Belarus).

On 5/31/2018 at 07:23, intoronto said:

Probably, because the results have Belgium as BEL lol (which are also the first three letters of Belarus).

So it looks like Russia was given a reallocation spot from the Worlds so its European spot went to Belarus.

See ISAF.