website statistics

Summer Youth Olympic Games 2018

Gianlu33

Just now, LDOG said:

There is no official stream for rowing. However, the channel that has rights here (tyc sports) broadcasted the finals today with their own cameras (and will also broadcast tomorrow because there are good argentinian chances).

Thanks, I doubt it'll be easy to find a replay for what was shown on tyc sports, so I'll just check the results :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Gold for Moldova :hyper:

That was an awesome backstroke final :bowdown:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Now the race for 100m butterfly silver and bronze, Milak is already waiting at the podium with his flowers and medal.

hace 2 minutos, heywoodu said:

Thanks, I doubt it'll be easy to find a replay for what was shown on tyc sports, so I'll just check the results :p 

does this one work for you?

https://www.tycsportsplay.com/evento.php?13107-Remo_YOG_2018

I'll tell you if I see they upload something else.

Just now, dcro said:

I've learned to take every Moldovan medal with a large pinch of salt...

Because of them being just as Moldovan as the average Azeri athlete is Azeri? :p 

1 minute ago, LDOG said:

does this one work for you?

https://www.tycsportsplay.com/evento.php?13107-Remo_YOG_2018

I'll tell you if I see they upload something else.

This actually seems to work pretty well and I see there's a whole bunch of other videos and live streams as well there :yikes: 

Muchos gracias :cheer: