website statistics

Summer Youth Olympic Games 2018

Gianlu33

Well we lost another taekwondo QF again by 1 point. my stream was working well for 2 hours but then it started to freeze right when Iranian was fighting in 3rd period :( didn't see what happened to the end. Asghari was up by good margin of points , then it was tied with 5 seconds to go. then freeze. and then I see our kid on the ground almost crying. and his coach telling him "that was your fault letting the ref made you losing" !

but the funny/annoying part was the commentator , she mentioned like 1000000 times that the Azeri guy is World Junior Champion. he is huge favorite here and nobody expects the Iranian to do anything, and blah blah. while in reality both of them were 2018 World Junior Champion (in different weight classes) and Asghari won the Olympic Qualifier and he was the top seed. it doesn't hurt to just google a bit when you are supposed to be the expert commentator.

Edited by MHSN

Adesso, FC Mezhgorye ha scritto:

We have Kliment Kolesnikov. I don't understand why he should participate here. Apparently for the number of medals.

yeah...and the same is for Milak...

I don't really know why 2 guys with already an established senior record should still sweep youth medals here and there...

but that's how the officials from their respective Countries decided and we can only respect their choice...

Edited by phelps

Только что, phelps сказал:

I don't really know why 2 guys with already an established senior record should still sweep youth medals here and there...

but that's how the officials from their respective Countries decided and we can only respect their choice...

Nothing personal, it's just business medals :d

1 minutę temu, phelps napisał:

I don't really know how 2 guys with already an established senior record should still sweep youth medals here and there...

Officials or athletes themselves reported for competition and officials only agreed? There is no way someone forced young man/woman to go to Buenos Aires, right? Right? Right? Please tell me I'm right.

Adesso, Col_Frost ha scritto:

Officials or athletes themselves reported for competition and officials only agreed? There is no way someone forced young man/woman to go to Buenos Aires, right? Right? Right? Please tell me I'm right.

I fear you're not right...

normally it's not up to the athlete deciding which event he has to go...especially in certain Countries...

41 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

Feeling blessed as Indonesian CdM live streamed the weightlifting and one of Indonesian embassy staff live streamed badminton from their respective IG

Send links please and thank you

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Adesso, Col_Frost ha scritto:

It looks like lead is also easy. In qualification there was no top, now it's two for two.

way too easy...but still, the Japanese girls made a big mistake and compromised her final result...

meanwhile Lettner is going well, but she looks a bit too slow...

Just now, phelps said:

way too easy...but still, the Japanese girls made a big mistake and compromised her final result...

Letter did it faster than the Russian

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Adesso, phelps ha scritto:

7 seconds too slow...:cry:

for now...

and it's time for Lukan to show her stuff...she desperately needs to go in provisional 1st place