website statistics

Summer Youth Olympic Games 2018

Gianlu33

Ugh, that weightlifting co-commentator (the woman) talking about how gymnastics should have no medals for the individual events because weightlifting doesn't have medals for snatch and CJ :facepalm:

Fine, but if you want medals for the single events in weightlifting, just have three competitions per weight class: a separate snatch competition, a separate CJ competition and later the combined, with both competitions again.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Ugh, that weightlifting co-commentator (the woman) talking about how gymnastics should have no medals for the individual events because weightlifting doesn't have medals for snatch and CJ :facepalm:

Fine, but if you want medals for the single events in weightlifting, just have three competitions per weight class: a separate snatch competition, a separate CJ competition and later the combined, with both competitions again.

If I had my way I'd completely separate all events that award medals. In gymnastics' case, a separate team all-around, individual all-around and apparatus qualification round.

That may be asking a lot though...

Just now, JoshMartini007 said:

If I had my way I'd completely separate all events that award medals. In gymnastics' case, a separate team all-around, individual all-around and apparatus qualification round.

That may be asking a lot though...

And never again a biathlon sprint followed by a pursuit based on the sprint's results and then award medals for both events :lol: 

Still the single most stupid thing in terms of medal events in the Olympics in my opinion. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, uk12points said:

Another gold for :IND India! Manu Bhaker in Women's 10m Air Pistol! Silver to :RUS Bronze to :GEO

Wowee........................................... our young shooters are totally brilliant 1-2-0 out of 3 events and we still are saving our best for last Saurabh to come out in the last event - 10 m pistol for men and currently I would rate him the best of this brilliant team .............................................that is toooooo ffffing brilliant by the shooting team ....... we truely have the best young shooters in the world ...... I was critisized for raving and ranting about our shooters .....but they deserve every praise so whooooooooooooooooooooooo:bowdown:.................................. by the bye India 3rd on the medal table now that is something we do not see often at a world event 

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

hace 7 minutos, dcro said:

:yikes:

image.png.2d6d9fab1d0f5ba7ba27f6505e2e301d.png

Dude, when we compete in pan american championships of badminton our players finish below top 15, so imagine the level... It's the only core sport that Argentina never qualified for at senior olympics.

Przed chwilą, LDOG napisał:

Dude, when we compete in pan american championships of badminton our players finish below top 15, so imagine the level... It's the only core sport that Argentina never qualified for at senior olympics.

But still Delmastro is 700th position in world ranking and Keoxay is 1100 something ;)