website statistics

Summer Youth Olympic Games 2018

Gianlu33

1 minuto atrás, heywoodu disse:

Watching this afternoon's inline skating...I am in love with this venue I think, it looks drop dead gorgeous right by the sea :wub:

Buenos Aires is probably the best South American city I've visited. I was told to be careful because the city could be dangerous, but it was safe and relaxing all the way.

Then I took a ferry ride to Uruguay so I could take my plane back to Brazil, and when I got to Montevideo, the taxi driver left me at the airport and then stole all my luggage. :facepalm:

Just now, thiago_simoes said:

Buenos Aires is probably the best South American city I've visited. I was told to be careful because the city could be dangerous, but it was safe and relaxing all the way.

Then I took a ferry ride to Uruguay so I could take my plane back to Brazil, and when I got to Montevideo, the taxi driver left me at the airport and then stole all my luggage. :facepalm:

*notes to self, 'stay out of Montevideo'*

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I would say Brasilia is the best South American city I've visited. It helps that it's also the only one (unless you count Recanto das Emas and Taguatinga as separate cities, but even if you do Brasilia stays on top compared to especially the first :p). Next year São Carlos and/or Caraguatatuba are probably added to the list, so let's see :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, bestmen said:

it's not all , after that they will keep him one place of hero in Hollywood :roflmao:

Now I'm slowly getting curious, the fuck are you talking about? :lol:

4 minutos atrás, heywoodu disse:

*notes to self, 'stay out of Montevideo'*

Great city with great people. Just take care with the taxi drivers.

2 minutos atrás, heywoodu disse:

I would say Brasilia is the best South American city I've visited. It helps that it's also the only one (unless you count Recanto das Emas and Taguatinga as separate cities, but even if you do Brasilia stays on top compared to especially the first :p). Next year São Carlos and/or Caraguatatuba are probably added to the list, so let's see :p 

I'm amazed at how well you can spell Caraguatatuba and Taguatinga.

Edited by thiago_simoes

Just now, thiago_simoes said:

Great city with great people. Just take care with the taxi drivers.

I'm amazed at how well you can spell Caraguatatuba and Taguatinga.

:d 

I've also got Jacupiranga firmly stuck in my head even though I haven't typed that until now for 4 years or something (which is when the girl who lived there and I was in contact with disappeared from internet). Actually it's all thanks to girls, my ex spent half her life in Taguatinga and so I spent most of my month in Brazil there, whereas my current (and definitely last :cool::wub:) girlfriend lives in Caraguatatuba....so you've kinda got no choice to learn those names :lol: