website statistics

Summer Youth Olympic Games 2018

Gianlu33

Internet screwed up while I was watching the judo W63 bronze medal bouts. Only one question: was Marin Visser in the final? I do not want to know the result yet if she was, but if she wasn't I won't avoid spoilers, if she was, I will so I can watch it when it's available on demand :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minuti fa, heywoodu ha scritto:

Internet screwed up while I was watching the judo W63 bronze medal bouts. Only one question: was Marin Visser in the final? I do not want to know the result yet if she was, but if she wasn't I won't avoid spoilers, if she was, I will so I can watch it when it's available on demand :p 

no, she lost in the quarterfinals (and then in the 1st round of repechage)...

there was Mark Van Dijk in the bronze medal match in the men's -81kg (don't read the previous pages if you don't want any spoiler about that)...

Edited by phelps

1 minute ago, phelps said:

no, she lost in the quarterfinals...

there was Mark Van Dijk in the bronze medal match in the men's -81kg (don't read the previous pages if you don't want any spoiler about that)...

Internet collapsed during the W63 bronze bouts, I saw the ones before that. @bestmen Take that :evil:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Bumblebee looks 15 years older than the French B-dude :p 

Come on DJ, play Achy Breaky Heart!

Spoiler

Bumblebee :RUS wins the b-breaking b-gold