website statistics

Summer Youth Olympic Games 2018

Gianlu33

2 minuti fa, Gianlu33 ha scritto:

Again a great exercise for Villa, she is one of the biggest hope of the italian gymnastics :fingers: 

she's a 13 years young girl...people can't say how her body is going to grow up in the next few years...maybe she gets too big and heavy for the sport and all the hopes will be gone in a flash...

you can never know with such young kids...

1 minuto fa, Jur ha scritto:

In Roller Skating, if the italian girl gets last in the final she'll tie with the spanish girl for the 3th place. They give two bronze medals?

I think they will look at the best single result and so on, before giving out 2 medals of the same color...:mumble:

5 minut temu, phelps napisał:

and :JPN Shuta Tanaka replies immediately...and with a quicker time...

with this, I think the Chinese guy can say goodbye to the final (he was already well behind in the overall ranking)...

It depends from results of Frenches and Ukrainian.

1 minuto fa, Col_Frost ha scritto:

It depends from results of Frenches and Ukrainian.

and Schenk...actually, he should be the favourite for the Lead segment...but looking at his boulder performance I guess he's not in his best shape (we already knew that in the speed section he wasn't good at all)...

p.s. the Ukranian is already second last, so he's mathematically out...

Edited by phelps

1 minutę temu, phelps napisał:

and Schenk...actually, he should be the favourite for the Lead segment...but looking at his boulder performance I guess he's not in his best shape (we already knew that in the speed section he wasn't good at all)...

If I am correctly Schenk should win lead to overtake Chinese. First French has poor result so if Italian won't win lead Huang is in the final (I think).