website statistics

Summer Youth Olympic Games 2018

Gianlu33

15 minutes ago, hckosice said:

or the top of the top...canoe slalom on flatwater which they called canoe-kayak obstacles :crazy:

I remember watching that and I liked it :d 

If canoe slalom was ever to disappear from the Olympics (I hope it doesn't, but you know, it's so insanely expensive for a few days of competition so I guess it's possible), this could be a pretty cool replacement :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

10 hours ago, thiago_simoes said:

Acrobatic Gymnastics was also added to the program, as well as a Mixed Team event consisting of combined scores from Artistic, Rhythmic, Trampoline and Acrobatic Gymnastics.

Added :yes

8 hours ago, intoronto said:

It is field hockey 5's

Fixed :yes

38 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

If canoe slalom was ever to disappear from the Olympics (I hope it doesn't, but you know, it's so insanely expensive for a few days of competition so I guess it's possible), this could be a pretty cool replacement :p 

nah, I hope it never happen :d

6 minutes ago, hckosice said:

nah, I hope it never happen :d

Obviously :p

But if it does, this would be a pretty cool event :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

45 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Canoe slalom competitions do not require insanely expensive venues by default. :p

#banbestmen

3 horas atrás, Gianlu33 disse:

Added :yes

Somehow you have mistaken Acrobatic for Aerobic. It's not Aerobic that was added to the program, it's Acrobatic Gymnastics. :d

Besides, there's the insane combined event. I agree with @heywoodu that this is really unnecessary, but FIG has apparently lost its mind over the past few months. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here are most of the files containing the qualification pathways. Thanks to the Chinese Taipei Olympic Committee for hosting them.

All that is missing is football (futsal) and the sports recently added to the program; dancesport (break-dancing), karate and sport climbing.