website statistics

Summer Youth Olympic Games 2018

Gianlu33

hace 3 minutos, thiago_simoes said:

I believe the climax of the Olympics is before the end of the first week, and the last days are kind of sad because we're usually coming to terms with the fact it will be over soon. 

Absolutely! Few people walking in the park and seeing many venues empty after their sports finished days ago felt a bit nostalgic to me already.

hace 3 minutos, bestmen said:

such bad idea , Ushuaia should be clean , so the next plan is destroying it and you are proud 

I don't like the choice of city either, I think it should be Bariloche because it's a bigger city of the south and has better hotels, infrastructure for ski and other winter sports, etc. Ushuaia is too small even for this.

Edited by LDOG

1 hour ago, De_Gambassi said:

180 pages... so (some) people do care ?

Call it a mild interest 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

10 horas atrás, Olympian1010 disse:

Call it a mild interest 

I only joined Totallympics because I wanted to know more about the qualification systems for the 2014 YOG and I couldn't find any info about that. It's weird to think I've been around for almost 5 years now. It doesn't look this much time, really.

12 hours ago, De_Gambassi said:

180 pages... so (some) people do care ?

Well.. Despite the bad broadcast choice, bad timezone, a couple of hate emails sent and confusing formats, in the end you will just get caught watching a random event