website statistics

Summer Youth Olympic Games 2018

Gianlu33

3 minutes ago, dcro said:

If it must be a team event, couldn't they just have team road cycling and team MTB separately, instead of having them combined? Why does BMX get to be separate?

Look at me, trying to make sense of the Youth Olympics.

They use to be all combined, but I think the BMX athletes complained because there was no reason to include a BMX rider in the team due to the road race.

2 horas atrás, MHSN disse:

we also had a 4th place finish (also in pommel horse) at the Asian Games. so maybe they are improving a bit in this sport (or at least in pommel horse :d  ) btw Gymnastics is the only Olympic sport in Iran (or probably the only sport but I'm not sure) with a woman as the president for the federation.

Wow, this is surprising. Very sensible decision. :yes:yes

And Iran has achieved many great results in recent years. Off the top of my head, I can say Iran has three bronze medals at the Asian Artistic Gymnastics Championships, one bronze medal at the Asian Acrobatic Gymnastics Championships, and other non-medal results such as a seventh place at the World Aerobic Gymnastics Championships and, as you said, the fourth place at the Asian Games. It's just a matter of time before Iran earns a medal at the World Championships at this point. In less than five years, probably.