website statistics

Summer Youth Olympic Games 2018

Gianlu33

Just watched the men's tennis bronze medal match...Dalibor Svrcina must be one of the most stupid tennis players ever? Smashing the ball into the audience at match point for the opponents, resulting in a point penalty and losing the match...idiot.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Watching the beach handball women's semi final, Hungary - Argentina, and the commentator is in trouble: "I have to admit, I'm red-green colorblind and I'm having major trouble seeing which of the Hungarians is wearing the other colour" :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

watching the freestyle draw. there are 3 better wrestlers almost in each weight , guaranteed to win the 3 medals. only at 55kg the draw is very unbalanced. we have Japan, USA and Ukraine in the same group !! while Algeria or Argentina will win a silver from other group.

freestyle is usually more technical than Greco and therefore more predictable.

In the men's 800m there is a certain Akoon Akoon Akoon Akoon of South Sudan running :d 

Just now, dcro said:

Hello there, Mr Slowpoke. :bye:

Sorry, I was away almost all day yesterday and am still only at around 20:30 CET in terms of catching up with the 9-10 hours I missed :p