website statistics

Summer Youth Olympic Games 2018

Gianlu33

1 minute ago, thepharoah said:

8-2 , no need for empty nets now i guess , Iraqis have only to blame themselves now for not defeating Panama 

actually they did the right thing (as I was suggesting that before) continuing that. this is working for them. why stopping that ? unlike Iraq, Panama simply has no experience playing against power-play.

now they feel safer with the 9th goal. I think they will sit back if they score one more.

4 hours ago, Quasit said:

And he was born on 02/02/02 :d

4 days to go and still no gold medal for Brazil. I think our best chance will be in women's beach volleyball, boxing or futsal, or maybe a miracle in artistic gymnastics (especially men's horizontal bar, which is not so much a miracle if Kitazono makes a mistake).

Anyway, I was expecting only 5 or 6 medals, so I'm happy we've earned 7 already, but I'd be shocked if we don't get at least one gold medal.

3 hours ago, intoronto said:

And he was born on 02/02/02 :d

I was born on 10/10/00, so you can imagine what my 10th birthday was like. However, my name isn’t Matt Matt Matt so...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela