website statistics

Summer Youth Olympic Games 2018

Gianlu33

4 minutos atrás, dcro disse:

Oh come on, these mixed NOC events are like some extracurricular school projects (they are children anyway). Pointless to get frustrated over it.

Besides, getting to know a guy from Belize sounds much more fun then getting some supposed "Olympic" medal in mixed team event... ;)

I think you're just being bitter because you expected a medal for her and she had "bad luck". It's great to know a person from Belize and why not try to win a medal as well? It's a nice bonus.

Besides, in 2010 the Chinese girl's partner was from Tunisia and you could see the frustration on her face during the matches, but they eventually won the bronze medal together. I'm sure he learned a thing or two with the Chinese girl and this is the whole point of the mixed event, in my opinion.

Do you seriously believe they should sit back and drink tea together instead of playing a few matches and see how far they go? 

6 events, 6 golds for Kolesnikov :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

hace 34 minutos, Olympian1010 said:

So I believe the Argentine channels Deportv and Publico TV broadcasted some weightlifting and canoe today, but I would an Argentine user to confirm. If there was coverage (however little) I will try to get a recording for the Replay list

I have no idea, I haven't followed those channels too much. Compared to tyc sports those channels just follow the official broadcast a lot more (tyc sports take their own cameras to events that don't have official broadcast whenever there is an argentinian athlete).

Minakov wins the 100 free, his 6th gold in 6 events, in 49.23...a time Kolesnikov would swim for breakfast if he had decided to swim the individual 100 free (he had 48.0 in the relay, as starter).

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, Gianlu33 said:

Milik who? :p

What?

Milik_Poolse_elftal.jpg

14-year old Wang swims to bronze :cheer:

14 minutes ago, LDOG said:

I have no idea, I haven't followed those channels too much. Compared to tyc sports those channels just follow the official broadcast a lot more (tyc sports take their own cameras to events that don't have official broadcast whenever there is an argentinian athlete).

I’ve only seen them cover rowing, and sailing, but if there are some additional sports I missed please send then my way. I got the shooting replay from Deportv

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Another one entering just too high.

cavYkYH.png