website statistics

Summer Youth Olympic Games 2018

Gianlu33

2 minutes ago, MHSN said:

Yeah both won by golden score. specially Hemmati she was down by 7-8 pts most of the match . that's a shame there is no TV coverage. we only can see the scoreboard :wall: even yesterday both of them had great/unbelievable comebacks . I just wonder where is this spirit in the senior team :d

i always adore your fighting spirit in sport and maybe things will get better in senior in the next period , always when i see any junior WCH u guys are dominating so u should win also at senior level :d

no TV coverage and even the official website didn't work during the men's final and also the last part of women's final :d Hemmati lost by golden score (can't complain she won her semifinal by golden score) but Khosravi won the gold in a close low-scoring match.

3 gold and 1 silver in taekwondo. great result and after watching those two other athletes I have to say they both deserved medal 100% and they faced unbelievably bad officiating . and not in middle of the match when u have time to recover. but in last 10-20 seconds.

this is shame. even at the YOG we have to count on Taekwondo, Wrestling (and this time Karate) to win medal :wall: but this is it.

Wrestling draws are out. like previous YOG, they use a unique format here. 2 groups of 3 wrestlers and the group winner advances to the final (Runner up for the bronze medal match)

Greco 45kg draw is funny. there are 3 better wrestlers and all of them in the same group (Iran, Bulgaria and Egypt) while we have Turkmenistan, Honduras and Ecuador in other group ! :facepalm:our other Greco wrestler (flagbearer Nosrati) got Russia in first round . but draw looks better in freestyle. both of them are supposed to go to the final. Zare will  be huge favorite for the gold even against Russia. but Karimi will be underdog against Azerbaijan.

5 medals for Egypt after 5 days in Weightlifting,  Swimming , Fencing and Taekwondo , the last really upsetted me i was predicting a gold medal today from Abdelrahman khalaf but he lost in quarters ! Maya was destroyed in quarters with Brazil and Eyad despite destroying Greek player in quarters , he looked like amateur in Semis , overall not bad results but we could have won a gold at least by now :( futsal team doing very good which's another highlight of the 1st 5 days