website statistics

Summer Youth Olympic Games 2018

Gianlu33

two more medals for Iran. :clap: AGAIN in taekwondo . obviously we will know the color later today. that's shame there is no TV Coverage today. in past few days we had TV coverage even for the preliminaries. but today nothing even for the finals :(

Iran TKD federation put some clips from the other fights on its instagram account and I have to say both of Iranian kids whom lost in QF by 1point deserved to win actually. specially Momenzadeh she had a kick to the face of her Korean opponent and almost knocked her out. ref even started to count for a knockdown but she stopped counting after 1 ! in current rules only center ref can gives score for face kicks . that was 4pts for Momenzadeh in less than 20 seconds .

that's OK this is just the youth Olympics but that would be brilliant to win 6 medals out of 6 athletes. only if we can get such results in senior level :d

Edited by MHSN

Guy from Vanuatu destroying everyone :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, thepharoah said:

and having competition only in Paralympics :mumble: 

What? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

55 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I know this is joking but I am honestly curious :lol:

No joke, it’s a thing

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

No joke, it’s a thing

With "this is joking" I meant the part of him being enthousiastic about it :p 

Valinejad :woohoo:

Yeah I'm behind on the taekwondo and watched yesterday's competitions today, I was cheering for Valinejad after that awesome comeback in the semi's :d