website statistics

Summer Youth Olympic Games 2018

Gianlu33

4 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I know this is joking but I am honestly curious :lol:

"The opening event is the Track’athlon, a brand new athletics assault course that features a sled run, shot put toss, standing long jump, water jump and a medicine ball run for men in lap 1 and the same minus the medicine ball run – but plus a parachute run – for women in lap 2"

Just now, intoronto said:

"The opening event is the Track’athlon, a brand new athletics assault course that features a sled run, shot put toss, standing long jump, water jump and a medicine ball run for men in lap 1 and the same minus the medicine ball run – but plus a parachute run – for women in lap 2"

Yep, that made me curious :d

Not curious as in "This sounds like a great event to bring athletics to a higher event", but curious as in "I really need to see what the hell this is".

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Time for the Dis'cus throw, too bad the Netherlands only has one athlete in the entire athletics competition (in the women's Dis'cus).

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

So many exotics on this 3000m :cheer:

Chingaipe :MAW in the lead, time for the finish flag

11 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Yep, that made me curious :d

Not curious as in "This sounds like a great event to bring athletics to a higher event", but curious as in "I really need to see what the hell this is".

You've already commented on it, and seen it (above your post). :d

http://totallympics.com/index.php?/topic/766-athletics-2018-discussion-thread/&do=findComment&comment=112767

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

3 minutes ago, Quasit said:

I am aware of that. It's not new for me (this concept), but I haven't seen it in action yet.

Discus throw from standing position instead of a turn or something :bowdown: