website statistics

Summer Youth Olympic Games 2018

Gianlu33

33 minutes ago, LDOG said:

The only place in the park that wasn't bonkers-overloaded with people was an scenario with some orchestra that seemingly was playing only video game music (?) I heard some smash bros., pokemon, star fox, metal gear solid soundtracks.

I don't get what that has to do with the olympics, but had a little good time there :p

Preparing all of us for Tokyo 2020

The IRQ - PAN Men’s Futsal game has been brilliant. So many close chances and they’re still tied at one each

Edit: Match ended 1-1

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hora atrás, LDOG disse:

The only place in the park that wasn't bonkers-overloaded with people was an scenario with some orchestra that seemingly was playing only video game music (?) I heard some smash bros., pokemon, star fox, metal gear solid soundtracks.

I don't get what that has to do with the olympics, but had a little good time there :p

I'd stay there all day, I'm sure!

Lol i'm watching argentina-egypt futsal. A egyptian boy scored and did the "shut up" and "ears" gesture to the spectators for absolutely no reason (since the crowd was super quiet until then and barely making noise even) and he did it for like 10 entire seconds! Now he enraged the crowd and there are jeers every time Egypt has the ball. 

What a dumb kid.