website statistics

Summer Youth Olympic Games 2018

Gianlu33

1 minute ago, stefanbg said:

Any chance of a live stream for this event? I cannot find at a single gymnastics stream.

Apparently not. They will broadcast only artistic and rhythmic finals.

More info about streaming schedules should be here.

#banbestmen

Hello guys, i'm at the park.

The queues are INSANE, so far i could only get into the hockey venue (watching india-austria girls at the moment).

The queue for I think it was gymnastics was like 500 metre long.

Maybe i will share pictures later in the Facebook group.

6 minutes ago, dcro said:

Apparently they haven't closed the basketball stream yet, so you can watch these... Engineering Olympics or something?

image.png.ec6a1ff8a7e92b79c94da169aff801c4.png

Building the floor for breaking

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

and Tatiana lost 3-4

that´s over for team :SVK today - all 3 swimmers eliminated in heats, BMX mixed team eliminated in the 1st round, and Kukuľková closed the day by this lose, very likely meaning no chances now for her to advance to the KO round

7288edd1-968e-4598-9ec5-712f5453cbdf.png

Dammit, the inline skating stream stopped in between the two finals and I didn't notice that, now I missed the men's final :mad: 

The only thing the Olympic Channel streams need is the functionality of YouTube streams: easy and instant playback and pause.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Dammit, the inline skating stream stopped in between the two finals and I didn't notice that, now I missed the men's final :mad: 

The only thing the Olympic Channel streams need is the functionality of YouTube streams: easy and instant playback and pause.

It will be available on demand later, Men’s race is definitely worth a watch 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

25 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

It will be available on demand later, Men’s race is definitely worth a watch 

But it's a lot less fun when you already saw the result :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!