website statistics

Summer Youth Olympic Games 2018

Gianlu33

1 minute ago, thepharoah said:

Parade of nations is definetely the best part of any OG opening ceremony , but this one is so dissapointing :(

Yep exactly  the only interesting part of opening ceremony for me. and they ruined it. :(  that was like a sprint with flag competition :d

Some of the comments by the official commentators made me cringe, like stating that Bolivia is one of the two landlocked countries in South America or that the United States do well at the Olympics but they don't perform well at the Youth Olympics.

I mean, is this the best they could say about these nations? Really?

Just now, thiago_simoes said:

Some of the comments by the official commentators made me cringe, like stating that Bolivia is one of the two landlocked countries in South America or that the United States do well at the Olympics but they don't perform well at the Youth Olympics.

"Korea do well in breakdancing"

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

4 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

what else you can say about a country in less than 5 seconds ? :d I give them credit for non-stop speaking. :d

2 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

Still better than for Slovakia. The flag carrying the Slavic colors white, blue and red with the shields :d