website statistics

Summer Youth Olympic Games 2018

Gianlu33

Today was the traditional Olympic oath and our athletes received their decrees. Tonight the whole team will travel to Argentina.

The Olympic oath taken by Matúš Ševčík the Futsal team captain and Jessica Triebeľová our Boxing hope

42987157_2057461484299152_79459188316737

and few more pics from the oath ceremony

42880988_2057461394299161_52080460757676

42863932_2057461410965826_23956672336877

42906821_2057461400965827_90867112799172

42919095_2057461280965839_12818561694296

Tomorrow Polish team will fly to Argentina, here are some news and pictures from todays Olympics oath

http://www.olimpijski.pl/pl/aktualnosci,89/2186,olimpijczycy-jutra-zaprzysiezeni.html

In the team is 69 athletes, our the biggest team in YOG ever, but I still think that we don't have too big chances for many medals...

Denmark will send 12 athletes, the smallest delegation ever, to Buenos Aires.

Tazana Mikkel Kamanga-Dyrbak, Athletics (200 m.)

Alexander Young, Cycling

Jacob Hindsgaul Madsen, Cycling

Sofie Heby Pedersen, Cycling

Mie Saabye Madsen, Cycling 

Jonas Winterberg-Poulsen, Fencing, (foil)

Anne Wennerwald Normann, Golf

Nicolai Højgaard, Golf

Laura Lyck Artmann Larsen, Karate, +59 kg

Thomas Kjelgaard Lolholm Jensen, Rowing, (Single sculls)

Stephanie Laura Scurrah Grundsø, Shooting, (Rifle)

Sif Nikoline Bendix Madsen, Triathlon 

https://www.dif.dk/da/politik/nyheder/viaritzaupolitik/presse/2018/9/20180918_12dansketalentermedvedungdomsolibuenosaires

Edited by wumo26

1 hour ago, rybak said:

Tomorrow Polish team will fly to Argentina, here are some news and pictures from todays Olympics oath

http://www.olimpijski.pl/pl/aktualnosci,89/2186,olimpijczycy-jutra-zaprzysiezeni.html

In the team is 69 athletes, our the biggest team in YOG ever, but I still think that we don't have too big chances for many medals...

We have some young hopes - Iga Świątek (but tennis is specific, with one loss leading even to no medal), Aleksandra Knop (maybe a little bit disappointing in senior Europeans, but maybe the YOG will be her aim for the season), track and field athletes (Mucha made an outstanding performance in Győr at U18 Europeans, Goździewicz even with worse season is in European top in shot put, Kalitta from the hope generation of female pole vaulters (also Łyko and Wejman) with very bad summer season after great winter and after injury and operation), both field hockey teams (last uear European Champions) and maybe someone else whom I haven't noticed by now.

9 minut temu, Vojthas napisał:

We have some young hopes - Iga Świątek (but tennis is specific, with one loss leading even to no medal), Aleksandra Knop (maybe a little bit disappointing in senior Europeans, but maybe the YOG will be her aim for the season), track and field athletes (Mucha made an outstanding performance in Győr at U18 Europeans, Goździewicz even with worse season is in European top in shot put, Kalitta from the hope generation of female pole vaulters (also Łyko and Wejman) with very bad summer season after great winter and after injury and operation), both field hockey teams (last uear European Champions) and maybe someone else whom I haven't noticed by now.

I would love to see any our team (more chances have men's team) in Tokyo Olympics, but it will be extremally difficult to qualify, I think that men's basketball team have bigger chances, ofc if they will qualify to World Cup in China next year.