website statistics

Summer Youth Olympic Games 2018

Gianlu33

Today started the asian qualifiers of hockey 5s in Thailand. All matches are streamed on the Thailand hockey federation youtube channel. 

Apparently they are playing (for some reason) 30 minutes per match instead of the 20 that were in the american qualifiers, so we'll be seeing very inflated scores.

8 horas atrás, thiago_simoes disse:

What do you mean? We got a bronze medal and a gold medal (this last one in a para event) at the 2017 World Championships.

Oh really? :woot: I would never know, since Fabiana I dont see anything else about this sport.

Anyway, I think this sport gets worse every year. It is certainly one of our 5 worst sports.

Hockey Asia

Boys - :IND & :MAS 

Girls - :IND & :CHN 

Hockey Oceania

Boys - :AUS:VAN:SOL 

Girls - :AUS:VAN 

:SOL will have to pick between their futsal and hockey boys' teams (I'm inclined to think they will choose futsal to be honest). If they decline the hockey quota, then it will go to the 3rd team of Asia.  :AUS will also have to choose between boys' hockey or rugby 7. I have no idea what would happen if both nations decline the hockey quota (maybe :PNG 4th and last place finisher in Oceania qualifiers would receive a quota?).

3 minutes ago, bestmen said:

the world ranking of badminton is qualifying ,but  i don't know  how :whistle:

http://bwfbadminton.com/rankings/1/bwf-junior-rankings/1/men-s-singles/2018/17/?rows=25&page_no=1

May 3 ranking will be used and will go down the list till the quota is complete.