website statistics

Road Cycling 2016 Discussion Thread

bestmen

Well that was one hell of an epic victory by Sagan :bowdown:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, hckosice said:

still incredible that he will be alone in Rio :wall:

Well the rest probably wouldn't be much use to him anyway :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Well the rest probably wouldn't be much use to him anyway :p 

nah it´s still better to have at least 1 team mate in this kind of race, especially if our team will have again the technical car number 27 like in London :facepalm: if you have a problem with your bike you must wait a eternity to have finally your team mechanical support car comming to help you...that´s what I´m affraid.

Edited by hckosice

3 hours ago, hckosice said:

a day of Peter Sagan :d video link

lol the star wars music when he leave the bus:lol:

Are you looking forward to the Hell of the North as much as I do? :cheer::hearts:

6 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Are you looking forward to the Hell of the North as much as I do? :cheer::hearts:

sure! definitely yes. just a bit sad, because I´ll miss the race this year, I have something this sunday afternoon, and I´ll not be back before 6, 7 pm for sure..:( 

Paris-Roubaix is just one of the major sports moments of the year for me:)