website statistics

Road Cycling 2016 Discussion Thread

bestmen

Just now, dcro said:

He's my favourite too! He almost went in the wrong way in one turn. :d

So far he's destroying Haliti, nearly 2 minutes faster at the first intermediate :yikes:

And only 10 seconds behind one of the Saudi's :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Raimondas Rumsas' son, also called Raimondas Rumsas, is starting here, cool :d 

One of the absolute cult figures of the biggest days of EPO and injecting yourself with every kind of doping you can find, with the car full of doping that was for his mother in law apparently :lol:

You'd think he should change his name. :lol:

#banbestmen

The Sudanese guy is missing :dunno:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5499112c80.png

:cry:

I still think he stepped out of the course and is looking to never go back to Sudan ever again :p 

Wow, drama for McCormick after a couple of minutes: mechanical and his race is over :(

That looked like a problem for Schmidt

12 minutes ago, Agger said:

I'm guessing we'll see something like this from him:

That reminds me of Michael Rasmussen in a Tour de France ITT :p