• Ľuboš MALOVEC
  • Pavol KVIETOK

MEN´S JUNIORS

• Matúš ŠTOČEK - Leader
  • Samuel OROS
  • Adrián FOLTÁN
  • Tomáš PERSON

* No womens representative this time, I think it´s the first time ever :( 

** Also all our riders will compete only in road race, no representative in Time Trial, I think it´s also the first time ever..:(

but atleast also the first time ever we have a rider which will try to defend his world champion title :d

Such beautiful scenery :hearts:

:p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

3 minutes ago, dcro said:

Qatar is actually big enough to host a road race? :p

Yes, they managed to squeeze it in between the beautiful hills and epic landscapes. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, dcro said:

Started watching 10 min ago, yet to see a single spectator. :d But I did see 3 cars passing on the side road! :teacher:

Did you just see that forklift truck? Wow!