Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Werloc

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2016

2,190 posts in this topic

Okay, I am very sorry, but I desperately needed a break, because I was exhausted beyond understandment. After coming back from my trip to Germany, I was dreading to log in to Totallympics, because I was completely done. I have dealt with my exams, prepared for a tour and undergoing some very important music stuff in my life. I finally feel free and capable to visit Totallympics yet again and I promise to work on the multi jury votes after the Christmas tour (with the TISC competition winner Leon Somov & Jazzu). It will be on 23rd/25th/26th/27th and 28th, so I should get around to finishing my TISC work after that period of time. Thank you for understanding.

On 20/12/2016 at 22:12, Werloc said:

Okay, I am very sorry, but I desperately needed a break, because I was exhausted beyond understandment. After coming back from my trip to Germany, I was dreading to log in to Totallympics, because I was completely done. I have dealt with my exams, prepared for a tour and undergoing some very important music stuff in my life. I finally feel free and capable to visit Totallympics yet again and I promise to work on the multi jury votes after the Christmas tour (with the TISC competition winner Leon Somov & Jazzu). It will be on 23rd/25th/26th/27th and 28th, so I should get around to finishing my TISC work after that period of time. Thank you for understanding.

you wrote this message in 5 minutes and you can't post the votes in 2 secondes

and you call yourself one singer too , when you sing it's totally without emotions because you do it using the voice while it should comming from inside , you have one serious problem with the letters "S"  & "SH "  so no future for you in this way , you just pay the manager and he will do everything for you

and if you try to search into your inside you will find nothing it's your personnality

1 minute ago, bestmen said:

you wrote this message in 5 minutes and you can't post the votes in 2 secondes

and you call yourself one singer too , when you sing it's totally without emotions because you do it using the voice while it should comming from inside , you have one serious problem with the letters "S"  & "SH "  so no future for you in this way , you just pay the manager and he will do everything for you

and if you try to search into your inside you will find nothing it's your personnality

Ah, I see you're as nice as always. Sure, I can post the messed up/unorganised votes in two seconds from my excel file, but that would only be a mess.

To be honest, i doubt anyonce cares will be there flags and colored letter, atmopshere of the particular contest passed :d

i can voluntarily post Serbian votes, and i guess the rest of 4 juries can, too :d

4 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

To be honest, i doubt anyonce cares will be there flags and colored letter, atmopshere of the particular contest passed :d

i can voluntarily post Serbian votes, and i guess the rest of 4 juries can, too :d

Well, you see, in my excel file that I have some tie-breakers are not written in bold or anything and some of the order is mixed up, plus when I copy from it, the format is not all exactly clear.

Just now, Werloc said:

Well, you see, in my excel file that I have some tie-breakers are not written in bold or anything and some of the order is mixed up, plus when I copy from it, the format is not all exactly clear.

i guess Totallympics saves everything in private messages :d

13 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

i guess Totallympics saves everything in private messages :d

Well, there is the info on the private messages, but I still believe that it looks a bit confusing, the way it is presented right now.

1 hour ago, Werloc said:

Well, there is the info on the private messages, but I still believe that it looks a bit confusing, the way it is presented right now.

Ok

16 hours ago, Werloc said:

Ah, I see you're as nice as always. Sure, I can post the messed up/unorganised votes in two seconds from my excel file, but that would only be a mess.

being here is not free as you think Sindo pays for you , so doing one good job is the minimum and could be attractive for the  new comers

during the contest i tried to push to create something that's all

Edited by bestmen

Salutations from Leon Somov & Jazzu and our band from the tour :p

Audrius Petrauskas nuotrauka.

19 hours ago, Werloc said:

Audrius Petrauskas nuotrauka.

Nice pic!! Lots of success for everyone involved in the tour!!

Sur 22/11/2016 at 17:53 , bestmen a déclaré:

no one noticed the Tunisian song was 20124a6f343be504c2f7769da81a41889772.gif

You should check your sources before you say that :p 

Sur 23/11/2016 at 00:10 , vinipereira a déclaré:

Exactly, it's actually from 2007, Kelmti horra live at La Bastille (what a symbol for revolutions!) the first song of Emel Mathlouthi that I listened to and I falled in love :wub: with all her songs,back then she was (and she is still now ) one of the few singers fighting for freedom of speech ! so Big Respect for her !

Sur 23/11/2016 at 22:47 , kungshamra71 a déclaré:

Good! :yes

Although that video they showed in this contest, from the Noble prize in 2015, is absolutelly brilliant! :bowdown:

Great choice @tuniscof and @amen09!! (i think I never had the opportunity to say this :p)

Muito Obrigado meu amigo ! 

Sur 24/11/2016 at 02:26 , amen09 a déclaré:

thank you @kungshamra71 

kelmti horra is an anthem for the Tunisian revolution :d

In almost all of her songs she sang to the freedom and for the revolution many years before the Revolution of 2011.

Sur 20/12/2016 at 22:12 , Werloc a déclaré:

Respect ! :yes and congratulations for the good work !

Sur 26/12/2016 at 23:28 , Werloc a déclaré:

:wub::hearts:

May be I'm the last one who has read the entire topic lol, I didn't have time to read all the comments before, I did all the calculations of the votes, one by one on my own table and I can reassure you all that the final table is correct :d .

Let's begin with congratulations to the winner :IRL proved once again he's the master of this contest :champion:.Well deserved gold !

The best contest for :MEX so far :thumbup: congratulations for Silver !

Congratulations to :CAN for first Bronze :) !

Unfortunately for :USA they gave that Bronze to their neighbours :p  Next time may be it'll be your time ;) don't give up !

We :TUN hadn't collected much points as the last edition of the Annual contest, we thought that our choice would get a much better ranking than a 16th place :p. So we are a little bit disappointed but be sure we will work harder for it next time. ;) 

I wanted to thank all the nations who voted for Kelmti Horra and it appears they all have different languagues :rofl:: only :BRA and :POR share the same :p 

11 - :POR You gave us our only medal :thumbup: : Muito Obrigado ! 

8 - :TUR Our flag neighbour : Teşekkürler ! 

7 - :POL Poland Dziękuję ! Our mediterranean neighbours  :MLT Malta Grazzi , and :GRE Greece ευχαριστώ (Sakis is really great :clap:my 2nd Sub) ! 

5 - :DEN Denmark Tak (I liked your song though it was noisy :p ; it scared me at first :lol: bad luck you were my Sub N°1) !  :SRB Serbia Hvala ! 

4 - :AZE çox sağ ol !  :BRA Origado ! 

3 - :ALG Chokran ! :FRA Merci !

2 - :ITA Grazzie ! :GBR Thank You Sir ! :INA Terima Kasih !

1 - :ROU Mulțumesc !

also I wanted to mention the songs that I liked :

:ALG They remind me of the Beegees :d:afro::cool: great group :yes

:FIN What a voice and what a pronounciation :wub: I think I'm gonna learn finnish soon :p :hug:

:LTU Reminded me of last year's winners :yes very good choice

:IRL The Corrs, What else ? or may be one thing : Andrea I love you :wub:

:MDA I really liked the lyrics of their song (I understand a little romanian :p ) and it has a good rythym too :bounce:

:ROU one of the best summer hits of some years ago :banana:

:ITA an eternal hit sung by a great Umberto ! :bounce:

:FRA sweet and cute ;) :rolleyes:

:NED At first I thought she was american :cheer::d a lovely voice from and nice lyrics ! 

:BUL Nice and touching song :cry:

:USA Kelly :wub: and :CAN Bryan :cool: would have got more points from me with other songs

:IND Eventhough India didn't get points from me I wanted to say that their song was really good and very touching :(:cry: !  

:MEX Was my favourite , that song reminds me of high school years :hyper: with that irresistible Santana's guitar :bowdown::banana:

13 hours ago, tuniscof said:

Unfortunately for :USA they gave that Bronze to their neighbours :p  Next time may be it'll be your time ;) don't give up !

Haha no worries. I love this contest too much to worry about my ending place, but I was so focused on beating the Netherlands for third that I completely forgot about giving points to Canada (the song was good tho, so they deserved it more than I do).

In other words, the downside of voting last.