website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2016

Just now, Werloc said:

Well, you see, in my excel file that I have some tie-breakers are not written in bold or anything and some of the order is mixed up, plus when I copy from it, the format is not all exactly clear.

i guess Totallympics saves everything in private messages :d

16 hours ago, Werloc said:

Ah, I see you're as nice as always. Sure, I can post the messed up/unorganised votes in two seconds from my excel file, but that would only be a mess.

being here is not free as you think Sindo pays for you , so doing one good job is the minimum and could be attractive for the  new comers

during the contest i tried to push to create something that's all

Edited by bestmen

• 1 month later...
Sur 22/11/2016 at 17:53 , bestmen a déclaré:

no one noticed the Tunisian song was 20124a6f343be504c2f7769da81a41889772.gif

You should check your sources before you say that :p 

Sur 23/11/2016 at 00:10 , vinipereira a déclaré:

Exactly, it's actually from 2007, Kelmti horra live at La Bastille (what a symbol for revolutions!) the first song of Emel Mathlouthi that I listened to and I falled in love :wub: with all her songs,back then she was (and she is still now ) one of the few singers fighting for freedom of speech ! so Big Respect for her !

Sur 23/11/2016 at 22:47 , kungshamra71 a déclaré:

Good! :yes

Although that video they showed in this contest, from the Noble prize in 2015, is absolutelly brilliant! :bowdown:

Great choice @tuniscof and @amen09!! (i think I never had the opportunity to say this :p)

Muito Obrigado meu amigo ! 

Sur 24/11/2016 at 02:26 , amen09 a déclaré:

thank you @kungshamra71 

kelmti horra is an anthem for the Tunisian revolution :d

In almost all of her songs she sang to the freedom and for the revolution many years before the Revolution of 2011.

Sur 20/12/2016 at 22:12 , Werloc a déclaré:

Okay, I am very sorry, but I desperately needed a break, because I was exhausted beyond understandment. After coming back from my trip to Germany, I was dreading to log in to Totallympics, because I was completely done. I have dealt with my exams, prepared for a tour and undergoing some very important music stuff in my life. I finally feel free and capable to visit Totallympics yet again and I promise to work on the multi jury votes after the Christmas tour (with the TISC competition winner Leon Somov & Jazzu). It will be on 23rd/25th/26th/27th and 28th, so I should get around to finishing my TISC work after that period of time. Thank you for understanding.

Respect ! :yes and congratulations for the good work !

Sur 26/12/2016 at 23:28 , Werloc a déclaré:

Salutations from Leon Somov & Jazzu and our band from the tour :p

:wub::hearts:

May be I'm the last one who has read the entire topic lol, I didn't have time to read all the comments before, I did all the calculations of the votes, one by one on my own table and I can reassure you all that the final table is correct :d .

Let's begin with congratulations to the winner :IRL proved once again he's the master of this contest :champion:.Well deserved gold !

The best contest for :MEX so far :thumbup: congratulations for Silver !

Congratulations to :CAN for first Bronze :) !

Unfortunately for :USA they gave that Bronze to their neighbours :p  Next time may be it'll be your time ;) don't give up !

We :TUN hadn't collected much points as the last edition of the Annual contest, we thought that our choice would get a much better ranking than a 16th place :p. So we are a little bit disappointed but be sure we will work harder for it next time. ;) 

I wanted to thank all the nations who voted for Kelmti Horra and it appears they all have different languagues :rofl:: only :BRA and :POR share the same :p 

11 - :POR You gave us our only medal :thumbup: : Muito Obrigado ! 

8 - :TUR Our flag neighbour : Teşekkürler ! 

7 - :POL Poland Dziękuję ! Our mediterranean neighbours  :MLT Malta Grazzi , and :GRE Greece ευχαριστώ (Sakis is really great :clap:my 2nd Sub) ! 

5 - :DEN Denmark Tak (I liked your song though it was noisy :p ; it scared me at first :lol: bad luck you were my Sub N°1) !  :SRB Serbia Hvala ! 

4 - :AZE çox sağ ol !  :BRA Origado ! 

3 - :ALG Chokran ! :FRA Merci !

2 - :ITA Grazzie ! :GBR Thank You Sir ! :INA Terima Kasih !

1 - :ROU Mulțumesc !

also I wanted to mention the songs that I liked :

:ALG They remind me of the Beegees :d:afro::cool: great group :yes

:FIN What a voice and what a pronounciation :wub: I think I'm gonna learn finnish soon :p :hug:

:LTU Reminded me of last year's winners :yes very good choice

:IRL The Corrs, What else ? or may be one thing : Andrea I love you :wub:

:MDA I really liked the lyrics of their song (I understand a little romanian :p ) and it has a good rythym too :bounce:

:ROU one of the best summer hits of some years ago :banana:

:ITA an eternal hit sung by a great Umberto ! :bounce:

:FRA sweet and cute ;) :rolleyes:

:NED At first I thought she was american :cheer::d a lovely voice from and nice lyrics ! 

:BUL Nice and touching song :cry:

:USA Kelly :wub: and :CAN Bryan :cool: would have got more points from me with other songs

:IND Eventhough India didn't get points from me I wanted to say that their song was really good and very touching :(:cry: !  

:MEX Was my favourite , that song reminds me of high school years :hyper: with that irresistible Santana's guitar :bowdown::banana:

13 hours ago, tuniscof said:

Unfortunately for :USA they gave that Bronze to their neighbours :p  Next time may be it'll be your time ;) don't give up !

Haha no worries. I love this contest too much to worry about my ending place, but I was so focused on beating the Netherlands for third that I completely forgot about giving points to Canada (the song was good tho, so they deserved it more than I do).

In other words, the downside of voting last.