website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2016

Il y a 2 heures , kungshamra71 a déclaré:

Good! :yes

Although that video they showed in this contest, from the Noble prize in 2015, is absolutelly brilliant! :bowdown:

Great choice @tuniscof and @amen09!! (i think I never had the opportunity to say this :p)

thank you @kungshamra71 

kelmti horra is an anthem for the Tunisian revolution :d

14 hours ago, Werloc said:

Who are you to decide that your song is the definition of musical culture? People have different tastes and only 1/3 of the songs can get points from the juries.

Don't take away my moment of knowledge that Denmark is one of the only countries with good musical culture. Especially as my taste in music is no way representative of the general taste in Denmark! :p

On 23. 11. 2016 at 16:24, bestmen said:

ohh nooo  c'moon we should vote for the songs we liked not because you gave points before , many users voted for ireland in all the editions

anyway i got the points from the users having one good musicale culture the rest is not important

I am always voting for my most favourable songs, no matter from which country comes. As I said, your song was pretty close and that is all.

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/11/2016 at 16:27, Werloc said:

Sorry, but I'll update the other multi jury votes when I get back from Germany, at the moment I am late already.

Is possible know the votes of the :ITA members jury ?

Edited by Henry_Leon

Okay, I am very sorry, but I desperately needed a break, because I was exhausted beyond understandment. After coming back from my trip to Germany, I was dreading to log in to Totallympics, because I was completely done. I have dealt with my exams, prepared for a tour and undergoing some very important music stuff in my life. I finally feel free and capable to visit Totallympics yet again and I promise to work on the multi jury votes after the Christmas tour (with the TISC competition winner Leon Somov & Jazzu). It will be on 23rd/25th/26th/27th and 28th, so I should get around to finishing my TISC work after that period of time. Thank you for understanding.

On 20/12/2016 at 22:12, Werloc said:

Okay, I am very sorry, but I desperately needed a break, because I was exhausted beyond understandment. After coming back from my trip to Germany, I was dreading to log in to Totallympics, because I was completely done. I have dealt with my exams, prepared for a tour and undergoing some very important music stuff in my life. I finally feel free and capable to visit Totallympics yet again and I promise to work on the multi jury votes after the Christmas tour (with the TISC competition winner Leon Somov & Jazzu). It will be on 23rd/25th/26th/27th and 28th, so I should get around to finishing my TISC work after that period of time. Thank you for understanding.

you wrote this message in 5 minutes and you can't post the votes in 2 secondes

and you call yourself one singer too , when you sing it's totally without emotions because you do it using the voice while it should comming from inside , you have one serious problem with the letters "S"  & "SH "  so no future for you in this way , you just pay the manager and he will do everything for you

and if you try to search into your inside you will find nothing it's your personnality

1 minute ago, bestmen said:

you wrote this message in 5 minutes and you can't post the votes in 2 secondes

and you call yourself one singer too , when you sing it's totally without emotions because you do it using the voice while it should comming from inside , you have one serious problem with the letters "S"  & "SH "  so no future for you in this way , you just pay the manager and he will do everything for you

and if you try to search into your inside you will find nothing it's your personnality

Ah, I see you're as nice as always. Sure, I can post the messed up/unorganised votes in two seconds from my excel file, but that would only be a mess.

4 minutes ago, DaniSRB said:

To be honest, i doubt anyonce cares will be there flags and colored letter, atmopshere of the particular contest passed :d

i can voluntarily post Serbian votes, and i guess the rest of 4 juries can, too :d

Well, you see, in my excel file that I have some tie-breakers are not written in bold or anything and some of the order is mixed up, plus when I copy from it, the format is not all exactly clear.