website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2016

3 hours ago, Wanderer said:

I LOVED LOVED LOVED Argentine song :hearts:

Thanks Wanderer, like you say next, i expected a top 10 for our song.........but we have our clasic "midle table" performance

@OlympicIRL Congratulations like always

@Werloc thanks for the organization and i hope you have a good concert last week

@hckosice for me your song is clearly one of the best, i cant believe their final position......my girlfriend love it and ask me to listen it.

Another contest pass, thanks to all for this competition, i hope we have more participation in the nex contest.

I caught up on most of the post-result messages and commentary now, thanks everyone for making my night. I really love the fun we have during these TISCs, I am looking forward to the next one already.

Since a few people have already asked about hosting I should say a few words on that. Right now I will defer making a definitive decision on that until the the new year. I truly love hosting these events and I have fond memories of welcoming you all to my little part of the world. But there are many users now who have been inspired to host TISC and share with us their country and their culture and I think it would be lovely to give people that opportunity to fulfill that desire. So it will be very likely that if the demand is there I will open the door for others to take on the mantle and honour of bringing TISC to their little part of the world.

No matter where TISC 2017 will take us, rest assured Séamus will be there waving his shamrock and sharing a beer with his fellow participants

Image result for shamrock

Congratulations :champion::IRL  @OlympicIRL :champion:

Thanks @Werloc :yes and at all TISC organization for another amazing contest.

Thanks again at all the juries that has voted :ITA song; we finish out of top 10, a little bit surprised me, but also other great song follow us in the final standing :dunno:

:teacher: However, the Italian jury voted as TOP 3 :evil: the three songs has finished Top 3 into Final Standing (but wrong order) .......................................

...................................Congratulations also for us!!!!!!! :p:ITA 

Wow first of all, thank you Lithuania for This Amazing contest.

Thanks to all who voted for Canada.  Thanks for the others countries to have Provided amazing songs.

Congratulations Ireland.  :clap::IRL

i was so on the fence for my top two.  I am a fan of Kelly Clarkson for so long, but I love This song of Santana with Rob Thomas.  So for me they were almost at the same level.

Anyway, i would like to apologize to not have attented today.  Had a very busy day.  I had to see my mother at the hospital and a lot of things.  So Thank you to Werloc to have posted Canada's choices for me.

Ready for the next  contest.  bring It on. :yes

9 hours ago, konig said:

@hckosice for me your song is clearly one of the best, i cant believe their final position......my girlfriend love it and ask me to listen it.

ah that´s cool :d really interesting that this song touched especially the Argentinians, I´d never imagined or expected that, very pleasant surprise for me. thank you Albicelestes :thumbup: