website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2016

Algerian framed flag icons with box shadowArgentine framed flag icons with box shadowazerbaijan-framed-flag.jpgBrazilian framed flag icons with box shadowBulgarian framed flag icons with box shadowCanadian framed flag icons with box shadowColombian framed flag icons with box shadowCroatian framed flag icons with box shadowCzech framed flag icons with box shadowDanish framed flag icons with box shadowFinnish framed flag icons with box shadowFrench framed flag icons with box shadowBritish framed flag icons with box shadowGreek framed flag icons with box shadowIndian framed flag icons with box shadowIndonesian framed flag icons with box shadow

Totallympics Open International Song Contest

1f1f1-1f1f9.png  Lithuania 2016 Image result for lithuania

ireland-framed-flag.jpgItalian framed flag icons with box shadowMaltese framed flag icons with box shadowMexican framed flag icons with box shadowMoldovan framed flag icons with box shadowDutch framed flag icons with box shadowNew Zealand framed flag icons with box shadowPolish framed flag icons with box shadowPortuguese framed flag icons with box shadowRomanian framed flag icons with box shadowSerbian framed flag icons with box shadowslovakia-framed-flag.jpgSlovenian framed flag icons with box shadowTunisian framed flag icons with box shadowTurkish framed flag icons with box shadowAmerican framed flag icons with box shadow

Juries Voted  33/33 
           Portugal   71  
   Ireland   198      Algeria   69  
   Mexico   176      Argentina   68  
   Canada   135      Indonesia   57  
   United States   132      Poland   56  
   Netherlands   123      Serbia   56  
   Finland   115      Brazil   53  
   France   112      Turkey   49  
   Lithuania   111      New Zealand   45  
   Denmark   103      Moldova   44  
   Romania   95      Azerbaijan   42  
   Italy   88      Slovakia   37  
   Great Britain   84      Slovenia   37  
   Bulgaria   83      Czech Republic   36  
   Malta   77      India   32  
   Greece   72      Croatia   27  
   Tunisia   71      Colombia   20  

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Thanks everyone for a wonderful contest, it has been a lot of fun all day as always :d

Congratulations to @OlympicIRL for another win, Ireland is the king of TISC!

And a big thank you to @Werloc for the very good organization! It was postponed by a week and everything, but it was absolutely worth the wait. Very nicely done and I loved the introduction to beautiful Lithuania!

And so, here is a drink to both our fantastic winner and great host :d 

TM3KzR9.jpg

Wow, my graph is on heywoodu's laptop. :woot::lol:

#banbestmen

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Wow, my graph is on heywoodu's laptop. :woot::lol:

I wanted to make sure people would recognize I was actually in the thread right now instead of just picking a random photo from internet :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

9 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Yeah, I really want to know if :IRL is going to organize another TISC event (if they didn't spend the budget last time :whistle:) because I'd dare to put a bid for TISC Open 2017 in New Zealand (only if we don't suffer another quake and flood full year :cry:)

a contest in NZ with your local time zone would be something interesting :d I already can imagine the night session we will have :d

3 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Algerian framed flag icons with box shadowArgentine framed flag icons with box shadowazerbaijan-framed-flag.jpgBrazilian framed flag icons with box shadowBulgarian framed flag icons with box shadowCanadian framed flag icons with box shadowColombian framed flag icons with box shadowCroatian framed flag icons with box shadowCzech framed flag icons with box shadowDanish framed flag icons with box shadowFinnish framed flag icons with box shadowFrench framed flag icons with box shadowBritish framed flag icons with box shadowGreek framed flag icons with box shadowIndian framed flag icons with box shadowIndonesian framed flag icons with box shadow

Totallympics Open International Song Contest

1f1f1-1f1f9.png  Lithuania 2016 Image result for lithuania

ireland-framed-flag.jpgItalian framed flag icons with box shadowMaltese framed flag icons with box shadowMexican framed flag icons with box shadowMoldovan framed flag icons with box shadowDutch framed flag icons with box shadowNew Zealand framed flag icons with box shadowPolish framed flag icons with box shadowPortuguese framed flag icons with box shadowRomanian framed flag icons with box shadowSerbian framed flag icons with box shadowslovakia-framed-flag.jpgSlovenian framed flag icons with box shadowTunisian framed flag icons with box shadowTurkish framed flag icons with box shadowAmerican framed flag icons with box shadow

Juries Voted  33/33 
           Portugal   71  
   Ireland   198      Algeria   69  
   Mexico   176      Argentina   68  
   Canada   135      Indonesia   57  
   United States   132      Poland   56  
   Netherlands   123      Serbia   56  
   Finland   115      Brazil   53  
   France   112      Turkey   49  
   Lithuania   111      New Zealand   45  
   Denmark   103      Moldova   44  
   Romania   95      Azerbaijan   42