website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2016

:IRL Once more congrats to Dan and Ireland for their 3rd win!!  :champion:

THANK YOU every voter who make me finish in 2nd place.

Also great too see Canada and USA in top 5; and in the case of :CAN  for not giving points, but you as well as  :COL and :NZL were my three reserves this time.

And to all, thanks for letting me enjoy this edition as much as the others.

Of course, due recognition to @Werloc, for his fantastic job as a host. Another trophy for all your dedication and hard work :champion:

Edited by mrv86

Wow! I really did not expect this at all. Thanks to all who voted for The Corrs and to all participants who made this a truly memorable experience for me.

This edition was right up there as my favourite, I loved so many songs and the quality was outstanding.

Congratulations to :MEX Mexico for a wonderful battle and eventual silver medal and to  :CAN Canada who captured bronze as well as my 12 points score.

But the biggest thanks of all goes to @Werloc who provided us with a fantastic live event that was packed with fun, charm and a whole lot of intensity! Thanks for taking so much time out of your busy schedule for this, it is greatly appreciated :bowdown:

Dear Lord, what just happened!

Congratulations Ireland and @Olympic_IRL! :)

To be honest, I never expected that song to win. In the last few days I thought Canada is taking this 100%. Now I wonder what other continents need to do when even Run To You isn't enough. :p

Next stop, GB!

#banbestmen

1 minute ago, Wanderer said:

Yeah, I really want to know if :IRL is going to organize another TISC event (if they didn't spend the budget last time :whistle:) because I'd dare to put a bid for TISC Open 2017 in New Zealand (only if we don't suffer another quake and flood full year :cry:)

I was thinking about bidding too! :p

#banbestmen

Thanks everyone for a wonderful contest, it has been a lot of fun all day as always :d

Congratulations to @OlympicIRL for another win, Ireland is the king of TISC!

And a big thank you to @Werloc for the very good organization! It was postponed by a week and everything, but it was absolutely worth the wait. Very nicely done and I loved the introduction to beautiful Lithuania!

And so, here is a drink to both our fantastic winner and great host :d 

TM3KzR9.jpg

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

So time for first brief recap...

how to explain this disaster ? :lol: surely our worst ever performance...but well, really glad that got at least some points here and there, thank you all for your points, :CZE:FIN:AZE:IND and mainly :ARG:bowdown: now I am so sad that I voted only for CZE from the mentioned nations :( but really I am very thankful for your appreciations, thank you once again.

we probably are the new record holder with exactly 392 minutes pointless streak :lol:

so here the sub-contests results

Czechoslovakian trophy :  1 - :SVK 37 pts, 2- :CZE 36 pts.

Pan-Slavic Championship : 

• 1- :BUL 83,
  • 2- :POL  and :SRB  56,
  • 4- :SLO and :SVK  37 :roflmao:
  • 6-:CZE 36,
  • 7- :CRO 27

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Congratulations Ireland and @Olympic_IRL! :)

To be honest, I never expected that song to win. In the last few days I thought Canada is taking this 100%. Now I wonder what other continents need to do when even Run To You isn't enough. :p

Next stop, GB!

Me neither. But I also didn't expect Canada to be placed that high. However, voting always turns in unexpected ways and that's the charm :hearts: