website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2016

Just now, catgamer said:

Hi to all of you :)

I hope you are all enjoying the contest and hopefully in the next contest I can restart participating in TISC contests :d

OMG, I miss you! And I really miss Germany in the contest. Tried to reach you a few times, really hoped you would enter this one :(

Animated waving British flags

GREAT BRITAIN

Indian framed flag icons with box shadow INDIA

Croatian framed flag icons with box shadow CROATIA

Brazilian framed flag icons with box shadow BRAZIL

Dutch framed flag icons with box shadow NETHERLANDS

Algerian framed flag icons with box shadow ALGERIA

Italian framed flag icons with box shadow ITALY

Mexican framed flag icons with box shadow MEXICO

French framed flag icons with box shadow FRANCE

Indonesian framed flag icons with box shadow INDONESIA

ireland-framed-flag.jpg IRELAND

Tunisian framed flag icons with box shadow TUNISIA

New Zealand framed flag icons with box shadow NEW ZEALAND

That was the British vote, we say thank you once again to our fantastic host Werloc and the wonderful Totallympics community for making this event possible!

Algerian framed flag icons with box shadowArgentine framed flag icons with box shadowazerbaijan-framed-flag.jpgBrazilian framed flag icons with box shadowBulgarian framed flag icons with box shadowCanadian framed flag icons with box shadowColombian framed flag icons with box shadowCroatian framed flag icons with box shadowCzech framed flag icons with box shadowDanish framed flag icons with box shadowFinnish framed flag icons with box shadowFrench framed flag icons with box shadowBritish framed flag icons with box shadowGreek framed flag icons with box shadowIndian framed flag icons with box shadowIndonesian framed flag icons with box shadow

Totallympics Open International Song Contest

1f1f1-1f1f9.png  Lithuania 2016 Image result for lithuania

ireland-framed-flag.jpgItalian framed flag icons with box shadowMaltese framed flag icons with box shadowMexican framed flag icons with box shadowMoldovan framed flag icons with box shadowDutch framed flag icons with box shadowNew Zealand framed flag icons with box shadowPolish framed flag icons with box shadowPortuguese framed flag icons with box shadowRomanian framed flag icons with box shadowSerbian framed flag icons with box shadowslovakia-framed-flag.jpgSlovenian framed flag icons with box shadowTunisian framed flag icons with box shadowTurkish framed flag icons with box shadowAmerican framed flag icons with box shadow

Juries Voted  25/33 
        Danish framed flag icons with box shadow  Denmark   67  
Bulgarian framed flag icons with box shadow  Bulgaria   49   Maltese framed flag icons with box shadow  Malta   70  
Indian framed flag icons with box shadow  India 12 23   Canadian framed flag icons with box shadow  Canada   97  
Algerian framed flag icons with box shadow  Algeria 8 62   Mexican framed flag icons with box shadow  Mexico 6 119  
Argentine framed flag icons with box shadow  Argentina   41   Colombian framed flag icons with box shadow  Colombia   18  
Italian framed flag icons with box shadow  Italy 7 86   Dutch framed flag icons with box shadow  Netherlands 9 101  
Czech framed flag icons with box shadow  Czech Republic   21   French framed flag icons with box shadow  France 5 86  
Greek framed flag icons with box shadow  Greece   52   Portuguese framed flag icons with box shadow  Portugal   52  
Tunisian framed flag icons with box shadow  Tunisia 2 52   British framed flag icons with box shadow  Great Britain   68  
Croatian framed flag icons with box shadow  Croatia 11 20   Lithuanian framed flag icons with box shadow  Lithuania   83  
Serbian framed flag icons with box shadow  Serbia   47   Polish framed flag icons with box shadow  Poland   56  
Moldovan framed flag icons with box shadow  Moldova   34   New Zealand framed flag icons with box shadow  New Zealand 1 34  
Indonesian framed flag icons with box shadow  Indonesia 4 39   Turkish framed flag icons with box shadow  Turkey   43  
ireland-framed-flag.jpg  Ireland 3 152   slovakia-framed-flag.jpg  Slovakia   32  
azerbaijan-framed-flag.jpg  Azerbaijan   23   Brazilian framed flag icons with box shadow  Brazil 10 30  
Romanian framed flag icons with box shadow  Romania   67   Finnish framed flag icons with box shadow  Finland   96  
Slovenian framed flag icons with box shadow  Slovenia   25   American framed flag icons with box shadow  United States   96  

Current Top 5 Positions:

1st ireland-framed-flag.jpg Ireland 152
2nd Mexican framed flag icons with box shadow Mexico 119
3rd Dutch framed flag icons with box shadow Netherlands 101
4th Canadian framed flag icons with box shadow Canada 97
4th   Finland/United States

Gerade eben schrieb Werloc:

OMG, I miss you! And I really miss Germany in the contest. Tried to reach you a few times, really hoped you would enter this one :(

I have a stressful job and cannot promise anything but I hope to find some more time in the nearer future 

Can I just say how funny it was to know that Great Britain would award medals to the three nations that did not have them? :d This has never happened in TISC ever before, which means that even if your song didn't finish that high up, someone did care for it.