website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2016

As for the Portuguese :POR goals for today:

good- get a point

very good - end on top hald

amazing - end on top 10

Although I'm not expecting much here, this year's song purpose was not intended to be popular, but to show you one of our most famous metal bands :thumbup:

Good luck everyone and let's have some fun! :clap:

Good morning everyone! Another TISC Grand Final day is here :bounce:

Best of luck everyone, I hope we all get some points and that we are in for an exciting show :)

As we all know, hosting a live 12 hour show is extremely daunting so I'd like everyone to offer full support to our Lithuanian friend today and show patience and understanding. Especially so since Werloc is operating from almost no sleep as he just got back from his own concert at 6am. As such, the scoreboards will be prepared as the proceedings go along so if everyone can just offer to keep a close eye on the calculations it would be a big help. 

Werloc has shown us huge dedication despite being extremely busy so I want to thank him now before the live show gets underway.

Once again, good luck everyone :)

Good morning guys. The first voting nation is online and ready for a 12:00 head start. A top half finish will make my day but let's see. The absolute best result would be points from various nations meaning the song touched the hearts of numerous people from around the world.

Half an hour to go.

TISC Analytics will once again follow the average of leader's points per jury and compare it to the previous winner. This will tell us how commandable the current leader is, but also few other things.

I suspect that heywoodu will be making medal table and point gaps analysis. :evil::p

It will be updated at every lunch/dinner/snack break. :p

http://image.prntscr.com/image/c7d5cc067b8f4d02b9b68200afb62f38.png

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Half an hour to go.

TISC Analytics will once again follow the average of leader's points per jury and compare it to the previous winner. This will tell us how commandable the current leader is, but also few other things.

I suspect that heywoodu will be making medal table and point gaps analysis. :evil::p

Great to see our analytics team back at office :d

4 minutes ago, dcro said:

Half an hour to go.

It will be updated at every lunch/dinner/snack break. :p

Thanks for reminding me, now I can prepare it in time :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

If I'm not mistaken, this is how it ended last time (TISC, not TOISC):

33edd4aa13.png

I just hope it will be a little more interesting in terms of the battle for the win :lol:

The most surprising thing though is that I was able to find this document in a matter of 3-4 minutes, good start to the day :yikes:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!