website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2016

10 hours ago, Werloc said:

I know you don't like me, but can you stop being a prick every single chance you get? You're probably an adult, yet you're always acting like a 14 y.o. boy.

and stop to play the giver of lessons and showing how is good your english , you just tape what you heard in the american movies :bye:

you spent your time to reply my posts that's all what you did in this thread

Just now, bestmen said:

and stop to play the giver of lessons and showing how is good your english , you just tape what you heard in the american movies :bye:

you spent your time to reply my posts that's all what you did in this thread

Don't make me laugh. Firstly, I am studying English Philology, I'm not here to impress you, or give you lessons, this is just the way that I always communicate. Secondly, I don't reply to you immediately, because I don't live here. Thirdly, I haven't watched that much American movies and I'm not even interested in American English, because I use the British one (Colour/Flavour/Favour and all that jazz).

And lastly, I know you are very upset for not getting your chance to host TISC, so now you're trying to do everything in your power to make it miserable for me, but when you're continuously being rude to people, it will have consequences in the end. Long story short, when you'll be running for host, you will not be voted in, because TISC is about uniting the countries around the world to share their music and your disrespectful behaviour is not going to get you far.

Just now, Werloc said:

Don't make me laugh. Firstly, I am studying English Philology, I'm not here to impress you, or give you lessons, this is just the way that I always communicate. Secondly, I don't reply to you immediately, because I don't live here. Thirdly, I haven't watched that much American movies and I'm not even interested in American English, because I use the British one (Colour/Flavour/Favour and all that jazz).

And lastly, I know you are very upset for not getting your chance to host TISC, so now you're trying to do everything in your power to make it miserable for me, but when you're continuously being rude to people, it will have consequences in the end. Long story short, when you'll be running for host, you will not be voted in, because TISC is about uniting the countries around the world to share their music and your disrespectful behaviour is not going to get you far.

totally wrong , i don't want to host it's  tiring / wasting of time

you want the truth okay : the level of this edition is very low for me  ..I didn't see any creativity  ; the logo is made in brazil sure the templates from ireland

all what you did is replying bestmen days & nights while you should focus your job in the thread ...only excuses you were not able to organise this edition since the begining you just forced yourself

4 minutes ago, bestmen said:

you want the truth okay : the level of this edition is very low for me  ..I didn't see any creativity  ; the logo is made in brazil sure the templates from ireland

all what you did is replying bestmen days & nights while you should focus your job in the thread ...only excuses you were not able to organise this edition since the begining you just forced yourself

It's a comic show? :lol: C'mon bestmen, stop these unless and boring gripes

6 minutes ago, bestmen said:

That one I can't argue with. I had plans on how everything would be working, but some things in my life took a very unexpected turn and that is why I couldn't give my best for the competition. I can only say that it will be going uphill during the upcoming week, as I'm trying to finish my Psychology essay today and my next deadline is going to be the 14th of November, so at least my studies will leave me alone, which will give me more time to invest in the contest.

Edited by Werloc

Just now, Werloc said:

That one I can't argue with. I had plans on how everything would be working, but some things in my lfie took a very unexpected turn and that is why I couldn't give my best for the competition. I can only say that it will be going uphill during the upcoming week, as I'm trying to finish my Psychology essay today and my next deadline is going to be the 14th of November, so at least my studies will leave me alone, which will give me more time to invest in the contest.

good chance for your personnal life /studies

but do not encrust me in all that