website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2016

1 minute ago, Gianlu33 said:

Thanks a lot for the very fast reply :hatoff: 

When I have the luxury to just sit around and surf the net and have my tabs open, I tend to reply quite quickly :p Unfortunately, I'm not doing a film review for university and that's the only reason why I actually have free time now :d

39 minut temu, Werloc napisał:

Niger's registration was not accepted, because the application was not from Niger. Any further abuse of the rules will be thoroughly investigated and dealt with.

Another contest and another sabotage... I think that our "lovely" penguins wanted debut under Niger flag :lol:

1 minute ago, rybak said:

Yes :( I'm still sad that in old forum, at first contests Mejoes from Nigeria not competed :(

And I'm here thinking why does Japan and Philippines hate us :d Also, throughout the years I've noticed that Iran users don't like music either (speaking from my countless times contacting these three nations)

3 minuty temu, Werloc napisał:

And I'm here thinking why does Japan and Philippines hate us :d Also, throughout the years I've noticed that Iran users don't like music either (speaking from my countless times contacting these three nations)

Maybe users from both first two nations just aren't interested :dunno: Seems that also guy from Hong Kong isn't interested... 

Pity that this time we will not have anyone from Germany, Morocco, Kazakhstan, Russia, India, Sweden etc. :(

1 minute ago, rybak said:

Maybe users from both first two nations just aren't interested :dunno: Seems that also guy from Hong Kong isn't interested... 

Pity that this time we will not have anyone from Germany, Morocco, Kazakhstan, Russia, India, Sweden etc. :(

Sadly, we might strike out without New Zealand as well and I am getting worried about Chile.