website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2016

On 9/23/2016 at 15:04, Werloc said:

This week is pretty much awful for me, which might be the case why I'm not that present in this topic at the moment. We already had one case earlier this week if someone can send a song that belongs to two nations, so me and OlympicIRL resolved it with having the person that wants to use the song contact the jury members of that nation to get their permission. So if Dezbee has nothing against Mexico using this song, it should be perfectly fine, as it is in the end of the day at least 50% heritage of Mexico.

I've been out of the loop lately as well, but I should have the song ready by Saturday.

As for Mexico, sure they can use the song. Santana's from Mexico and it satisfies the rule with the duets, so I will offer my blessings to @mrv86

And @bestmen you're cool, but you are not running this contest, @Werloc is. When Algeria wins, then you can run it, but for now, you can challenge all you want, but you don't get the final say.

On 9/18/2016 at 14:24, konig said:

In a future we must have a Song Contest with ONLY natives language, its horrible listening a polish singing in english instead of Polish, for make and example, i dont have nothing in particular with the polish music :yes

That statement alone reminds me of a Swedish member of an Eurovision forum that I'm a part of. Year in and year out, he complains of a lack of native languages in the contest (which is true, I ain't gonna lie), but like at Eurovision, which hasn't enforced the native language rule since it was dropped 17 years ago, I don't see that happening here. ;)

7 hours ago, dezbee2008 said:

I've been out of the loop lately as well, but I should have the song ready by Saturday.

As for Mexico, sure they can use the song. Santana's from Mexico and it satisfies the rule with the duets, so I will offer my blessings to @mrv86

And @bestmen you're cool, but you are not running this contest, @Werloc is. When Algeria wins, then you can run it, but for now, you can challenge all you want, but you don't get the final say.

@dezbee2008 thanks a lot for granting your approval of the song.

10 hours ago, dezbee2008 said:

That statement alone reminds me of a Swedish member of an Eurovision forum that I'm a part of. Year in and year out, he complains of a lack of native languages in the contest (which is true, I ain't gonna lie), but like at Eurovision, which hasn't enforced the native language rule since it was dropped 17 years ago, I don't see that happening here. ;)

Sad but probably true.

:BUL  BULGARIA  :BUL

Georgi Stanchev - Ti Uzhasno Zakusknia (You Were Terribly Late)

https://www.facebook.com/Георги-Станчев-250921141703970/?ref=page_internal

A knight in shining armor, is what you want me to be

What's done is done,

you say you're a different woman now

But i can't fall asleep,

right beside me are the days,

when you fooled me.

It's almost like i'm ready to forgive

but an ache inside me

doesn't let me rest even for a moment

You ran away with my best friend

With no shame