website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2016

On 24/09/2016 at 05:34, Griff88 said:

SECTION 2 - ARTIST CHOICE AND ELIGIBILITY:

2. (a) Artists chosen to represent a nation must be born in or be of the same nationality as the nation for which they are participating OR they must have more or equal association with that nation.

But I don't think she is "Guyanese" enough, since she also has Irish and Italian heritage. Maybe ask @Werloc for final verdict? :)

It's a hard choice for me mate because my other option is also of Guyanese heritage!

The Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2016 Lithuania Official Logo Has Been Revealed!

TISC2016.png

The official logo represents both the national Lithuania's flags colours and the way that champions are greeted when they come back home after their victory in a competition.

Yellow: It symbolises the trophy of the winner

Green: Laurel leaves that symbolise the champion, usually the champions are greeted with garlands made from Laurel's or Oak leaves.

Red: Symbolises the flower, because when the champions come back home they are often showered with flowers.

And last, but not least, what brings this whole competition together is of course our love for music.

Thanks to Vinipereira for being amazing and making my vision a reality :yes