Men's Baseball CEB European Championship 2016

goofy900

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First European championships final for Spain since 1954, very nicely done :d 

And our 22nd European title, not exactly unexpected, but still :champion:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

First European championships final for Spain since 1954, very nicely done :d 

And our 22nd European title, not exactly unexpected, but still :champion:

It was actually a very close final (10 inings), but nevertheless the Kingdom of Netherlands won. :p

#banbestmen

1 minute ago, dcro said:

It was actually a very close final (10 inings), but nevertheless the Kingdom of Netherlands won. :p

I saw about 10 seconds of the 2nd inning I think, that's when the review of the F1 was finished and right before going to a Greek restaurant to eat my bodyweight in tasty meat :p 

The Kingdom of the Netherlands won indeed, good continuation of the 8 gold medals the Kingdom of the Netherlands won in Rio :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!