website statistics

Track Cycling 2016 Discussion Thread

Agger

Just now, dareza said:

Australia,Great Britain,Canada,USA,New Zealand,China,Germany,Italy and Poland won quotas in women's pursuit.

This is amazing news!!!! :bounce:

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

Silver for Theo Bos, awesome :yikes:

11th World Champs medal :bowdown:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

These results are terrible for GB, we will need a miracle to turn it around before Rio. I am predicitng a HUGE funding cut for British cycling we could set us back even further.

One glimmer of hope is that a big National Talent search has been launched for Cycling. But the problem for GB remains, there is more money in road cycling so our best male and female endurance athletes focus on the road rather than the track.

I have questions about women's kerin. For example Russia has team in sprint and now both athletes can compete in kerin or there is some rules? Gnideko is best Russian athlete in kerin,but she is not part of Russian sprint team,so she will be now without Olympics? I'm very confused..

btw quotas for Hong Kong,Korea,Lithuania,Cuba,Colombia,Ukraine,Ireland,Great Britain and Azerbaijan.

Edited by dareza