website statistics

Artistic Gymnastics at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

George_D

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

:lol:

#banbestmen

Just now, dcro said:

:lol:

It's because he did the "Van Gelder technique", but still... :facepalm:

Van Gelder is going to do his routine at a huge Dutch music festival this month btw, like he can't stop getting attention :facepalm:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

Van Gelder is going to do his routine at a huge Dutch music festival this month btw, like he can't stop getting attention :facepalm:

Well its a music festival, he's going to be there more for the weed and booze

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Music festival? We can only imagine what will he do on the music festival after performing a routine :d

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

1 minute ago, juddy96 said:

Well its a music festival, he's going to be there more for the weed and booze

Yeah, Lowlands is not exactly known for being completely sober :lol:

9 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

Women's beam now. I can't watch it. I'd rather see the results once it's over. I'd probably get a heart attack watching it anyway.

This is how I normally watch it (on the verge of a heart attack), but now that we even have a somewhat realistic medal chance....oh lord. If I never post again after this, it was nice discussing with you all :d 

Sanne in her last interview before the final: "I'm going to take all the risks I can, all or nothing. If I can get my most difficult routine on the scoreboard, which I am going for, I think I have the highest difficulty of everyone here." :bowdown:

Edited by heywoodu