website statistics

Swimming 2016 Discussion Thread

MantaRaymarc

2 horas atrás, hckosice disse:

Do you have more informations about her ? for example about her origins ?

Just like @ahjfcshfghb said, she was born on Ukraine but is in Portugal since she was 3 years old, when her family moved to Braga.

Victoria Kaminskayais also born in the Eastern Europe - Russia - and moved here while she was still a child.

(we have many immigrants from Ukraine and Russia here :))

10 hours ago, dareza said:

Huge team.

Men's: 0

Women's: 0

:lol:

What are your medal expectations for Team Serbia? 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, kungshamra71 said:

Just like @ahjfcshfghb said, she was born on Ukraine but is in Portugal since she was 3 years old, when her family moved to Braga.

Victoria Kaminskayais also born in the Eastern Europe - Russia - and moved here while she was still a child.

(we have many immigrants from Ukraine and Russia here :))

ok, thanks :yes

btw Holub in CZ/SK language means pigeon :d that was the reason, why I asked you :)

34 minutes ago, hckosice said:

ok, thanks :yes

btw Holub in CZ/SK language means pigeon :d that was the reason, why I asked you :)

Yeah we had a few club hockey players called Holub I think and a biathlete called Holubec, which I guess kind of means 'Pigeon person'?