Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

vinipereira

Winter Olympic Games 2018 News

Mkbw50    88

What the fuck is "Olympic Athletes from Russia" though? Do Independent Olympic Athletes.

• Like 1

Nate River    16
1 hour ago, Mkbw50 said:

What the fuck is "Olympic Athletes from Russia" though? Do Independent Olympic Athletes.

I wouldn’t be surprised it’s a concession the IOC made to avoid a Russian boycott.

To be honnest it’s a bit academic. It’s a different IOC code, doesn’t really matter if the medals are counter for IOA or OAR. Everybody knows the athletes are Russian either way.

Edited by Nate River

phelps    118

according to the main Italian sports website, OA, 22 Russian athletes among those already disqualified by the Oswald Commission (Legkov, Zubkov and Tretiakov included) have appealed to CAS against their punishment...

https://www.oasport.it/2017/12/il-tas-riceve-gli-appelli-di-22-atleti-russi-lesito-sara-noto-prima-delle-olimpiadi-di-pyeongchang-2018/

p.s. sorry for the news in Italian, but I didn't find anythng related to that in English at the moment...

p.p.s. in Italian, TAS = CAS

Edited by phelps

Dragon    59
1 hour ago, phelps said:

according to the main Italian sports website, OA, 22 Russian athletes among those already disqualified by the Oswald Commission (Legkov, Zubkov and Tretiakov included) have appealed to CAS against their punishment...

https://www.oasport.it/2017/12/il-tas-riceve-gli-appelli-di-22-atleti-russi-lesito-sara-noto-prima-delle-olimpiadi-di-pyeongchang-2018/

p.s. sorry for the news in Italian, but I didn't find anythng related to that in English at the moment...

p.p.s. in Italian, TAS = CAS

http://www.tas-cas.org/fileadmin/user_upload/Media_Release_5422_et_al.pdf

In English

dcro    1,017
5 minutes ago, Mkbw50 said:

Who is this?

Someone who really worked hard on his protest sign. :p

bestmen    413
1 hour ago, Mkbw50 said:

Who is this?

Gérard Depardieu . one french actor remember this movie 'Astérix' .he lives now in Russia     

Edited by bestmen

Mkbw50    88

I think the chance the IOC would listen to this guy is the chance Agenda 2020 is a good idea. Nada.