website statistics

Pyeongchang Winter Olympic Games 2018 News

Interesting to see Johaug being put up for gold and bronze. Obviously the fact that her suspension only ends after the Olympics is nothing but a distracting detail that won't stop her :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Benolympique said:

:roflmao::FRA 4th MDR

Far from impossible, but it will depend on Martin Fourcade a whole lot :p 

Fourcade in epic shape could help France to potentially 6 gold medals, Fourcade in terrible shape could go home with 0. 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Gracenote has published their first 2018 Virtual Medal Table. Usually the main reaction is that everyone of every single country disagrees and think they will win less medals than predicted, so, let's see everyone's reactions :p

http://sportsdemo1.gracenote.com/documentation/vmt

2 bronze medals, I´m entirely for that ! Where can I sign ? :evil:

:CZE:bowdown:

Canada winning Ice Hockey gold is a interesting pick, definitely not unrealistic but I still would put Russia as the top main favorite here

also the predictions are a bit outdated, I guess, since Ilka Stuhec is out for :SLO chances in downhill due to injury

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

2 bronze medals, I´m entirely for that ! Where can I sign ? :evil:

:CZE:bowdown:

Canada winning Ice Hockey gold is a interesting pick, definitely not unrealistic but I still would put Russia as the top main favorite here

also the predictions are a bit outdated, I guess, since Ilka Stuhec is out for :SLO chances in downhill due to injury

Gracenote now know about Stuhec. It'll be changed for next month

24 minutes ago, EselTheDonkey said:

I would take these 35 medals at once, thank you very much! I looked at them. I guess none of them are completely unrealistic. But it's highly unlikely that we'll win all of them. Everything between 25 and 30 medals results would be a good result.

Like is the case for every country in every prediction ever :p