website statistics

Pyeongchang Winter Olympic Games 2018 News

11 minutes ago, hckosice said:

Alpine Skiing is scheduled early, but I guess it´s mainly because of lighting and the infrastructure. Visibility is very important, maybe they could move at least slaloms or AC slaloms parts to later time but well..we will have to watch Alpine skiing at 3:00 AM here  :d

It will be paintfull :p 

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Yeah, because you'll need 2,5 years to recover from two weeks of upside down sleeping times :p 

Well, I don't know about you, but one of my biggest Rio memories is that sleepless feeling. :lol:

#banbestmen

18 minutes ago, dcro said:

Well, I don't know about you, but one of my biggest Rio memories is that sleepless feeling. :lol:

Since I slept from around 06:00 to around 13:00 every day, no problems here :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

9 hours ago, ahjfcshfghb said:

Does anyone have an idea of how hard tickets will be to get when they go on general sale in September?

I'm guessing it depends on the sports...I'm only interested in cross-country (well and biathlon if there's time) but I only know whether or not I'm trying to go once the decision is final about which Brazilian female athlete will be there so I'm hoping tickets for these sports aren't sold out then :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I'm guessing it depends on the sports...I'm only interested in cross-country (well and biathlon if there's time) but I only know whether or not I'm trying to go once the decision is final about which Brazilian female athlete will be there so I'm hoping tickets for these sports aren't sold out then :p 

Well, I expect zero interest from locals for snow sports so... :p

#banbestmen

Just now, dcro said:

Well, I expect zero interest from locals for snow sports so... :p

Exactly :d 

With the Russian input in the biathlon there could be some interest there, but I think especially in cross-country getting sort of last-minute tickets should definitely be possible. Even though the Koreans don't know yet that of course Kim Magnus is going to shine the stars out of the sky for them :evil: