website statistics

Pyeongchang Winter Olympic Games 2018 News

Btw the OC launched the tickets sale procedure :yes The prize of the tickets are from 20 to 1300 EURO. The cheapest are for example 20 EURO for womens biathlon sprint :d For the ice hockey mens final the prize is 550 the cheapest and 980 EURO the most expensive. or if you are interested by womens figure skating you´ll have to pay 480 EURO to attend the free skating.

9k=

The Organizing Committee also presented the torch and the official uniforms for the torch relay as well.

2Q==

Z

and don´t forget we are already in the countdown :bounce:

9k=

9 minutes ago, hckosice said:

The cheapest are for example 20 EURO for womens biathlon sprint :d

The best one :d

(Although probably I'll be more interested in the women's cross-country)

I guess I'll need to get myself a VISA credit card? :sleep:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

At the speed skating on Dutch TV they just showed a bit of an overview of the venue, and apparently the speed skating and short track (and figure skating) venues are right next to the Olympic village :)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

When the torch relay will starts? :mumble:

Not sure if it was already revealed, but surely from october/november 2017 as usual. it´s still too early, for example Sochi 2014 which had the longest torch relay ever started in october 2013