website statistics

Pyeongchang Winter Olympic Games 2018 News

18 hours ago, ChandlerMne said:

Great news! Both you working for them,plus availibility of all events. :clap:

Maybe,if its not much trouble,you could find out will they post also qualifications from here and Rio?

Overall,great news!

Not for Rio, what is uploaded now for Rio will most probably not change for the time being.

But for PyeongChang all the events will be uploaded (apart for Trainings). And as I said this should happen already on Sunday february 25th after the Closing Ceremony, unless any problem arise :yes

26 minutes ago, Sindo said:

I have asked for it and apparently they will never upload Eventing and Jumping :(

What kind of bullshit is that from them....once again, IOC sucks. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

16 hours ago, Sindo said:

Not for Rio, what is uploaded now for Rio will most probably not change for the time being.

But for PyeongChang all the events will be uploaded (apart for Trainings). And as I said this should happen already on Sunday february 25th after the Closing Ceremony, unless any problem arise :yes

Very good news about Pyeongchang! I already know that i will watch many of these events again.

About Rio,too bad. Finals arent sufficient,qualifications are also important in order to have full picture. But even those finals arent fully uploaded. 

I somehow hope they will change their mind and will upload everything,like in London and Vancouver.

Thanks for help!

Pyeongchang 2018 have consistently claimed the norovirus outbreak is under control but it has now spread to the athletes after two cases among the Swiss ski team were confirmed.

Fabian Bösch and Elias Ambühl are the two competitors to have contracted the virus, which causes vomiting and diarrhea.

It's not really news, but it's not social media neither, so I guess it's a bit general Pyeongchang 2018 stuff :p 

Just got word from inside the Olympic Village, with an interesting bit of information: Ecuador shares a building with Norway, Mexico, Macedonia, Pakistan, Bosnia & Herzegovina, India and Spain :)

More building-sharing info should come tomorrow :d Croatia and Germany share a building too, but tomorrow we'll know with which other nations

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Sweden, France and Monaco share a building, possibly others as well.

Another list of nations sharing a building: Chile, Lebanon, Australia, Slovenia and Armenia :)

Right, time for a game of 'spot your nation'. A friend went on a little flag-spotting trip in the Village and made a couple of photos there in order for us to know a bit more about who's where :p

Germany and Finland are together.

Spoiler

d0AwiA4.jpg

Austria of course has a large part of a building, and it looks like both Greece and Cyprus are in the same one, a couple of floors above the Austrians? 

Spoiler

KAtpnFw.jpg

Poland is right above the Czech Republic, and I also see some Ukraine in there. I believe I see a Mexican flag and that of Belarus, but I'm not entirely sure.

Spoiler

b53v95k.jpg

Great Britain has a big portion of a building as well, and it looks like a Swiss flag halfway? Which would be odd, surely the Swiss have a larger part? Iceland and I believe Denmark are up there, and Malaysia definitely found a home there as well. I also think I see Ghana there, but I'm not entirely sure.

Spoiler

h6X1r0T.jpg

No secret which nation is here :d 

Spoiler

usnGefY.jpg

Eastern Europe has a building, with Bulgaria, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Serbia, Lithuania and I believe Hungary. Not on the photo, but to the right should be, among others, the Norwegian home, as well as Mexico, Macedonia, India and Spain.

Spoiler

lktWr4m.jpg

Last, but certainly not least, @Gianlu33 and @hckosice, it looks like your countrymen kinda mixed things up, this is confusing :p Also Ukraine in between there.

Spoiler

kvh5Jxp.jpg

33 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Right, time for a game of 'spot your nation'. A friend went on a little flag-spotting trip in the Village and made a couple of photos there in order for us to know a bit more about who's where :p

Poland is right above the Czech Republic, and I also see some Ukraine in there. I believe I see a Mexican flag and that of Belarus, but I'm not entirely sure.

Hide contents

b53v95k.jpg

I think I saw Belarus, Ecuador, and Andorra?